Bug???

Started by Nortos, January 16, 2008, 05:42:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nortos

Umm Blizz the mod and recycle boards are visible to members...you might want to fix that

Blizzard

Actually only to several member groups like Celestial Dreamer since I added that group recently. >_>
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

oh so all that happened is u haven't got round to disabling it?
EDIT: It's fixed now :)

Blizzard

Yeah. I had to edit the board's properties and disallow that those two groups can see the "Recycled" and the "Moderator Forum" forum.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

r u only one who sees recycle forum what is't anyway?

Blizzard

Only mods and admins can see it. If somebody deletes a post/topic it ends up there for convenience. Like a recycle bin. That way no greater damage can be done if somebody decides a rampage against the forum. I'm still thinking of disallowing mods to see it.

Nortos

yeah I get u what reason would they have to see it?? Unless they needed to help if someone did a rampage against forum

Blizzard

Nortos

:P *expects raging pms from mods*

Fantasist

Aw, it was interesting there to say the least, lol!
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews