RMRevolution

Started by nouman6, January 16, 2008, 07:00:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nouman6

Click the banner to enter

Yes, I know what your saying just another rpg maker forum. Well We are advertising, but at the same time looking for more then just members, we would LOVE feedback on the site. Rmrevolution was started by me, and later help from irockman. After that Nouman had offered to design the homepage for rmrevolution! He is now the other acting admin.

Most of the stuff that's being added with the main site still are resources, and downloads, as well as some other random stuff.

It's obviously a RPG Maker related site, mainly for support, and help. I started this forum about a month ago. It's not big by any means, but we're getting members, as well as content.

It uses SMF forums, we don't currently have too many mods on there, simply because I like to keep things fairly simple, and think content is most important. Good members never hurt though.

We have a shop system, which is still in the works, that enables you to get points by posting, and use the points to buy "items".

All items are subject to change, as the system gets worked on.
Some items are:

~Increase post count by 100 (self)
~decrease post count by 100 (Other)
~Increase rep by 5 (Self)
~Change custom title. (both)
~Change display name. (Self)

As well as others I can't remember at the moment.

If you want to check it out go to our site and join the forums if you'd like.

Jalkson
Nouman

Irockman1
LandOfShadows

We would love for you to come and join the community.

RmRevolution!

Nortos

another one is make any thread of yours a sticky if a mod doesn't say it's spam :P
Anyway Hi Nouman and I already joined rmrevolution, but @ anyone who hasn't
It's a nice community and they have some nice resources

Calintz

For the time I spent there, I really enjoyed it!!
- You have some talent on that site... >> PINEDAXP, LegacyBlade and many more...

Blizzard

Just a note for the mods:

Nouman doesn't have 30 posts, but I know him from earlier, so the topic is fine. No locking, no deleting.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

all the mods know him from old forum anyhow :)

Blizzard

True. But what if in 6 months we have a new mod who will join in 3 days?

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

lol someones thinking ahead :P

Fantasist

I like the theme of RMR, really energizing. I joined there but I just don't have the time to be active on two forums :(
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

nouman6

Quote from: Fantasist on January 17, 2008, 11:48:46 am
I like the theme of RMR, really energizing. I joined there but I just don't have the time to be active on two forums :(

totally understand :)

btw. which theme are you talking about? The default one?

Fantasist

Yeah, grey, orange and white, I just love the ambience. Grey gives the 'dark' feel, white makes everything bright and visible and orange brings life to the greyscale colors.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Blizzard

Oh, look who knows about colors. ;)

nouman6

Quote from: Fantasist on January 17, 2008, 06:34:35 pm
Yeah, grey, orange and white, I just love the ambience. Grey gives the 'dark' feel, white makes everything bright and visible and orange brings life to the greyscale colors.

^^

thanks! That's a custom theme :)

Fantasist

@Bliz and nouman: *blushes* (yeah, learned from Zeriab :))

Nortos

didn't Nouman make it or something? I think the theme changes on w/e Nouman has his set to

nouman6

yes, the Default theme is made by me. It isn't finished but it is a custom theme.

Nortos

I love it goes well with site and I don't usually like bright things contrast is great between organge white and the blacky grey

Sally

lol the power word: shield priest skill in WoW ^^ love it. useing it maby.

Punn

Assassin Strike = Your dead -_-

nouman6

where is this topic going D:
lol, well yes things are starting to pick up again. We found why it was so slow was because we were DDoS'd and it prevented certain IP ranges from accessing and registering on RMRevolution :(

Fantasist

Blizzard

Distributed Denial of Service attack.

Fantasist

Distribution Denial of Service? um, what? nvm *google, here I come!*

Ryex

DDoS? *Googles* man that sucks why would any wan to do that to you of the server your on?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Nortos

some jackass that has no life? I dnno sucks Nouman I'm sorry man

legacyblade

RMR is a great site! It's a good community (most of the time)

Nortos

I like it and the home page, though I don't check in much because I only use XP and the XP post related forum section seems to run bit slowly sometimes

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Valcos

The site seems a bit slow imo :-\
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Nortos

they used to say that about the old CP forum :P probably because rmrev might have to much hosted on it I dnno

Valcos

Lol, oh :D. But this forum is going to just keep getting more active at this rate!  ;D
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya