BOOKS

Started by Vell, December 08, 2008, 08:01:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

they saved the world once, and they'll do it again!

Fallen Angel X

I agree but most people don't have the time to read books or just can't be bothered :'(

Vell

BOOKS BOOKS THEIR GOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN
THE MORE YOU READ THE MORE YOU STRAIN
THE MINDS OF OTHERS THAT YOU HATE
AND MAKE THEM START TO MAST-

Fallen Angel X

those last 2 lines lacked... Logic and...stuff? O.o

Starrodkirby86

Obviously SPAM is SPAM so there are no rules, but I would like to point something out.

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=842.0

Here, if you're too lazy, I might as well quote the post:
Quotei demand you ALL to speak of BOOKS here, and BOOKS only.

Titan A.E is one of my faves.

discuss

That's probably what you mean by "they saved the world once" I bet. :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Fallen Angel X

true. Well, anyone here actually enjoy reading shakespeare's plays?

winkio

some of them.  I like Hamlet (tragedy) as well as most of his comedies.

BTW if you like reading plays especially Shakespeare, you MUST read "Waiting For Godot"

Vell

I read a few of them a few years ago, but i think they were edited.

Fallen Angel X

Well, I don't mind reading em editted >.> I don't like reading old english, way too.. odd :roll:

Vell

Fallen Angel X

Although, I must say, reading shakespeare for school is no fun at all ._.

Vell

definitely. they so srs.

Fallen Angel X

Yeah, I'd rather enjoy it in my free time rather than answer questions on it in my free time :'(

Starrodkirby86

I want to shake a spear! :V: Cue in the lamest wordplay ever. :3

Shakespeare is a great author, but I never really bothered to read any of his works. But then again, I never bother to read anyone's works. :V:

Books are great. So great, they make me irate...

Oh wait, that doesn't sound right.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Fallen Angel X

That was some pretty weak wordplay SRK, I thought you were better than that :<_<:

Diokatsu

You can't be reading Old English if you're reading Shakespeare xD nice try though

It's Elizabethan English FTW

And they make you read books in school to teahc you how to read. Most people suck incredibly large dong-dong at reading correctly. Also, reading is extremely serious. It should be taken as such and respected. :p

Fallen Angel X

Holy crap ._. I don't really care much for what kind of english it is >.> As long as I can't read it, it's of no use to me D: And like I said, I'd rather enjoy reading than answering in my free time ._.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on December 09, 2008, 07:02:11 pm
That was some pretty weak wordplay SRK, I thought you were better than that :<_<:

I thought you were better than that. Afternoons right after school is where I go braindead, so I pretty much can't think of anything. That's what makes rambling so remarkable. :)

Quote from: Diokatsu on December 09, 2008, 07:02:48 pm
You can't be reading Old English if you're reading Shakespeare xD nice try though

It's Elizabethan English FTW

And they make you read books in school to teahc you how to read. Most people suck incredibly large dong-dong at reading correctly. Also, reading is extremely serious. It should be taken as such and respected. :p

So is the Internet, but no one takes it as such and respects it. :P

Vell

BUT I CAN READ! I READ BOOKS ON A HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL WHEN I WAS IN MY SECOND FREAKING YEAR! SECOND GRADE OR WHATEVER I DONT KNOW GAH! I HATED SCHOOL READING IT WAS SO INCREDIBLE BORING!

and whatever. then Elizibethian English. still epic win.

Diokatsu