[RESOLVED]Ultimate Exterior and Interior Tilesets? Where are they?

Started by Fantasist, December 09, 2008, 05:12:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

I need those merged ultimate interior and exterior tilesets. I know they're out there, I remember downloading them long ago. If there are demos with the passabilities set, it'd be MUCH better. Can anyone help please?
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

DeathLock

You mean TheInquisitor's resources?

Outdoor Tileset
Indoor Tileset

You have to be a member to download. :/

Fantasist

No, not those. The RTP tilesets merged together. With passabilities set if possible.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

DeathLock

December 09, 2008, 06:06:43 am #3 Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 06:10:02 am by DeathLock
Well, I did manage to find others, not sure if this is what you want.

BenBen's Ultimate Interior Tileset
Merged Field Exterior
Merged Town Exterior

Fantasist

December 09, 2008, 06:11:38 am #4 Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 07:37:34 am by Fantasist
Not exactly, but this is probably better. Thanks for the find DL :D *powers up*

It's good enough but I need those 'ultimate' tilesets with the RTP merges, with passability if possible.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Wow, those are what I was talking about :o

But what about passabilities... (you do it for me :S)

Satoh

How exactly do you transfer a tileset with it's passabilities intact? Is that sarcasm or is there seriously some epic wonderful thing I've been missing out on?
Requesting Rule #1: BE SPECIFIC!!

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night...
Light a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life... ¬ ¬;

My Resources

Fantasist

December 09, 2008, 07:58:40 am #8 Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 08:00:34 am by Fantasist
With the Mapxxx.rxdata. That file contains the passability info. So make a map in RMXP, set passabilities, and send that project. When a map from that project is copy-pasted (in RMXP, not outside), the passabilities get transferred.

@Blizz: Did you make those merges? Whom should I credit?

Blizzard

Actually no. xD Open two projects and simply copy the tileset data from the database to the other project's database. Tilesets.rxdata has the passability setup data, the MapXXX.rxdata files only have the three layer filled with tile ID data.

No, I didn't make the merges. I found them on the internet a long time ago but never used them. And sorry, I don't have  a passability setup since (as I said already) I never used them.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Oh, that's okay I guess. And hey, the loading time isn't too bad either, I tried it and there's no delay in loading the map. So I guess this is resolved (unless someone can setup passability which I highly doubt)

@Bliz: What is that you did there with loading maps in CP?

Blizzard

I use the same passability mod which is used in Blizz-ABS to improve performance.

Satoh

Quote from: Fantasist on December 09, 2008, 09:49:11 am
Oh, that's okay I guess. And hey, the loading time isn't too bad either, I tried it and there's no delay in loading the map. So I guess this is resolved (unless someone can setup passability which I highly doubt)

@Bliz: What is that you did there with loading maps in CP?

The help file says not to us large tilesets due to load lag.... but the only lag I've ever experienced was when I tried to make my entire game on one map... it was.... like... 400x250 tiles.... I decided to make it in sections after the initial test.... but yeah, load lag is due more to map size than tileset size...
Requesting Rule #1: BE SPECIFIC!!

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night...
Light a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life... ¬ ¬;

My Resources