Fate's Six

Started by JohnPetrucciPwns, January 16, 2008, 11:26:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnPetrucciPwns

January 16, 2008, 11:26:54 pm Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 08:00:59 pm by JohnPetrucciPwns
The info is bare as my story writter is busy working, I will for sure need

Tileset artist
Sprite artist
Battler artist(if we dont use BlizzABS)
Scripter

PM me with anything you may be interested in doing.

Here are two character bios...

Name: Marcus Daermon
Class: Zealot
Height: 172cm
Weight: 70kg
Favoured Weapon: Sword
Birthplace: Drawford
Background Info:
Marcus is a very loyal and honoured man in the town of Drawford. His father was the champion at the Drawford Iron Warrior Challenge. Marcus is trying to match up to his fathers skills although he surpasses his father's abilities when comparing age. Marcus is planning on joining the Drawford Iron Warrior Challenge hoping to become the champion. Little does he know that his dream of living up to his father's achievements will lead to something more than becoming a champion, but a hero to his family, to his town, and to the world. His fate is to become the God of Nobility.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sariana Cros
Class: Theurgist
Height: 152cm
Weight: 44kg
Favoured Weapon: Magic Orbs/ Magic
Birthplace: Mihan City

Background Info:
Sariana was raised in a city called Mihan. In this massive city, many have come to know and respect Sariana as one of the most brilliant Spellcasters of her age. More so she is recognized for the valor of her now deceased brother. His body, turned to stone during a battle against a powerful Mage of Daemon N'a'shezbaernon. She then became aware of the power of love and decided that she would learn magic to help protect others as her brother did for her. She trains under one of the seven strongest mages in the world. Her fate is to become the Goddess of Love.

EDIT: Due to the story writer being a big douche the game has been put on hold. I hate his guts right now and will continue to do so until he works. Peace

Nortos

bios look nice looking forward to some screenys also I want sign up but if u ever need any requests for sprites ect putem on the forum and one us might be able to do it