Will be absent for a while...

Started by Satoh, December 15, 2008, 01:17:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Satoh

I'm currently burned out on RMXP and I really need to learn some Python/C/etc so I can get some of my oh so longed for 3D games started...

I may or may not dash in and out of the forum here or there... I also have big and unnecessarily complicated things going on... so... busy busy...

Later all, Blizz, Aqua, Ulta...

*Bows and becomes hidden by shadows*
Requesting Rule #1: BE SPECIFIC!!

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night...
Light a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life... ¬ ¬;

My Resources

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Punn

DeathLock

Aqua

Diokatsu

See ya! I hope you get rolling on those things and get off to a good start! It would be nice for you to finish a project, my man, and I hope that in learning C/Python you may gain some ability to follow through. But hey, Da Vinci had tons of unfished works and he turned out to be a man of great stature.

All the best,
   Diokatsu

Fantasist

Quote;_; What about the ABS contest?

Yeah ;_;
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

He quit. ;_; I hope that his 3D games will be out soon so he can make up for it. :D
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.