Pokemon Characters (On Bikes)

Started by jcsnider, December 14, 2008, 06:40:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jcsnider

December 14, 2008, 06:40:34 pm Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 06:51:30 pm by Starrodkirby86
Ok well I request these and Ryex did one, and I was able to use it as a template, I did these very quick so they arnt the best..

Spoiler: ShowHide

Ryex did this one, credit goes to him

OK well that is what I got.... Thought I would share

Starrodkirby86

Not a bad job actually...Well done, well done. Glad you know how to work with these sprites quickly, the creator can do some of his own things the very best. ;) However, I think you should modify this fella a little more:

He's supposed to look fat, so I think you should widen those shoulders or something, maybe make him a little taller.

Other than that, great job.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

jcsnider

Yes, I know, I will work on it later, I have alot to fix but I was in a hurry  :^_^':

Ryex

Well, well done! I just have one nit pick. it seems to me that on some of them the up sprites have the bike moving horizontally which shouldn't happen the wheel should stay put
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />