[RESOLVED] ...

Started by Arenia, December 16, 2008, 01:17:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arenia

December 16, 2008, 01:17:06 am Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 01:27:13 am by Arenia
Just started using RPG Maker XP a few days ago.

I'm creating an event on a map that has troops of enemies now on it. Once I call the event which causes the character to walk around with Move Route, how do I stop all random encounters until the end of an event so that while the actor is in the event, a random battle won't suddenly ensue?

EDIT: Wow. That was a dumb question.  :^_^': Figured it out.

Starrodkirby86

December 16, 2008, 01:45:59 am #1 Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 01:47:02 am by Starrodkirby86
Welcome to the forums...
My main point in posting this is just to welcome you...and to congratulate you for solving your own problem.  :^_^': And it's a good thing you solved your own problem as well, considering that when I read it, the whole question made no sense to me (Mainly because I don't think a Move Event can ever launch a Random Encounter...At least, that's what I'm interpreting out of it) o.o

One thing I'm especially proud of you is that you put the [RESOLVED] tag. I thank you for that, 'left a good reputation on yourself. *Power up* <3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).