[Eventer] 1, Susys
[Spriter] {prefferably satoh ^.^ lol} 2-3
Desription for jobs
Mapper will be helping me Create the land Of Tektile
Scripter will be .......Scripting....
Eventers will be The heaviestly nagged for Side Quests And I know
Spoiler: ShowHide
Call stuffs

Spriters will mostly be doing Charsets :)

Payment terms
You get A copy of the game before posting
You helped a 13 yr old boy achieve a dream
Power up......
Ummm yeah just request what you would like as your position
like if your a Whatever your message to me [As a scripter i will be doing a work load so i want something extra in the mix] Blah blah blah

If you were a fish...

Fantasist

Quote[As a scripter i will be doing a work load so i want something extra in the mix]

That's not true, I'm learning it the hard way. All I can do is script and it's not helping at all. Anyway, as usual, I can't officially enroll into the dev team but you can always post in Script Requests or if you want your development to be private, you can PM me for help. I might or might not be able to do requests depending on how hard and/or time taking they are and how much time I have.

I'm not officially enrolling, but I'd still like a copy of the game :shy:
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Tazero

Quote from: Fantasist on December 19, 2008, 07:04:00 am
Quote[As a scripter i will be doing a work load so i want something extra in the mix]

That's not true, I'm learning it the hard way. All I can do is script and it's not helping at all. Anyway, as usual, I can't officially enroll into the dev team but you can always post in Script Requests or if you want your development to be private, you can PM me for help. I might or might not be able to do requests depending on how hard and/or time taking they are and how much time I have.

I'm not officially enrolling, but I'd still like a copy of the game :shy:

Why not join ??

If you were a fish...

Fantasist

December 20, 2008, 04:40:16 am #3 Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 04:41:43 am by Fantasist
QuoteI might or might not be able to do requests depending on how hard and/or time taking they are and how much time I have.

That's why, I don't have too much time, so I can't be totally dedicated, as in you can't totally depend on me for scripting work cause I can't deliver.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Sally

i can help with eventing

Tazero

Quote from: Susys on December 20, 2008, 11:51:06 am
i can help with eventing

Great 1 positon half done :)
Ty susys i'll have a download link sometime sune

If you were a fish...