What will happen?

Started by Valcos, December 21, 2008, 02:09:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Valcos Sexy?

Yes
Damn Straight
Smexy as hell!

Valcos

I was looking through the stats, and we are nothing with out Blizz. I know, I know, we are nothing without Blizz anyways... but like, people are coming here for Blizzards work. I am NOT!!! saying this is a bad thing, im just trying to say... where do we go after Blizzards down with this stuff?  :'(. Cause if you look at what people are viewing... its all Blizzards stuff, except spam. I dont think I really have a point to what im saying, it just makes me sad. xD.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fantasist

Yeah, we need more serious activity here...
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Fallen Angel X

That's true. You have a good point Valcos :'( Maybe you should be Blizz's successor O.o We all know you can make your own kickass ABS :evil:

I'd help out but I'm clueless in rmxp ._.

winkio

I don't think Blizz will have a single successor.  But there are enough scripters that hang around here that they can keep updating his stuff once he's gone.

Blizzard

I'll still be around posting and stuff. I just won't be active in RM anymore. I'll upload my entire script hoard for everybody to download and continue my work.

Also, somebody will continue working on Blizz-ABS. There will probably be many people doing that. ._. In any case it won't be the "Normal" Edition of Blizz-ABS anymore then. People will have to create their own editions from the base edition that I will provide as final and complete system.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

I still think you should keep Scripting.

Blizzard

I just might do something here and there. But I'm not going to give as much support as usually. I'm not adding new features, I might only put up a couple of bug fixes.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

:( I think you will be the most missed person EVER if you left. But, I guess if you still post its fine  :D. Maybe you should start training someone so that the legacy of Blizzard lives on better?  :^_^':
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

I kinda already am. It's not direct teaching, but I think shdw will step into my shoes. o.o Or WCW if he ever comes back. Or FTS. Or Aqua. Or all of them. xD

Valcos

Is WcW even active at all anywhere? :O.o:. And actually now that I look at it, if you stay long enough for all those scripters at the bottom to get better... we wont to that bad. When do you plan to leave? :(
-Oscar De La Hoya

Diokatsu

God knows I couldn't succeed Blizzard xD I agree with winkio in Blizz will not have any single successor, but multiple. The admin of the forums should most likey be someone who has been here for a long time, knows the ropes and isn't afraid to take charge. Maybe Starrodkirby...He's at least active enough to be an admin and he's definately used his modding powers successfully.

Blizzard

Lol, I'm not leaving. This is my website, my forum. xD I'm just going to retire from RMXP, that's all. I'll still be around. Why do you people always think retiring means leaving? xD

Vell

Iunno. but its always good tohave an heir around, just in case for the worst. like, your death, for instance.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Blizzard on December 21, 2008, 12:02:15 pm
I kinda already am. It's not direct teaching, but I think shdw will step into my shoes. o.o Or WCW if he ever comes back. Or FTS. Or Aqua. Or all of them. xD

You know, I would like shdw to be the successor, in a way. He's already a darn good scripter as is, he just needs to get better. Or we can get his alternate form Fantasist to be your successor (Since they both know vast amounts of scripting knowledge). Heck, have both. Yeah, all of them. WcW can join the crowd once he becomes active again.

You too, Aqua. But you still have a long way to go compared to them.
Quote from: Diokatsu on December 21, 2008, 12:11:58 pm
God knows I couldn't succeed Blizzard xD I agree with winkio in Blizz will not have any single successor, but multiple. The admin of the forums should most likey be someone who has been here for a long time, knows the ropes and isn't afraid to take charge. Maybe Starrodkirby...He's at least active enough to be an admin and he's definately used his modding powers successfully.

Well, thanks. :P
Quote from: Blizzard on December 21, 2008, 12:13:39 pm
Lol, I'm not leaving. This is my website, my forum. xD I'm just going to retire from RMXP, that's all. I'll still be around. Why do you people always think retiring means leaving? xD
You stated you'll still be working on Blizz-ABS after you retire from RMXP.
Quote from: BlizzHardI will continue working on Blizz-ABS even after my game is done and even after I retire from RMXP. That way nobody can bullshit Blizz-ABS. I might even expand the capabilities of enemies and make them able to tear you a new ass even faster and better. Blizz-ABS 2.0 will feature only Ally AI as addition with come internal system changes to support plugins easier. Blizz-ABS 2.x will be a new evolution level of ABS-es.
So for those people who are crying that Blizz-ABS won't be updated or something, it's nothing to worry about...Hopefully.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

Blizzard

December 21, 2008, 12:49:08 pm #15 Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 12:50:25 pm by Blizzard
Not really, I actually said that just before:

Quote from: Blizzard on December 21, 2008, 11:15:01 am
I just might do something here and there. But I'm not going to give as much support as usually. I'm not adding new features, I might only put up a couple of bug fixes.

Yeah, I'll keep working until Blizz-ABS is fully done. The rest will probably be bugfixes, no new features. I'll leave that up to the people that will create other editions of it.

Vell

i still say you shouldnt completely retire.

Blizzard

In a way I won't. I'll still be around and might post some related stuff and help people out.

Vell

yeah but what when nobody uses XP anymorE?

Blizzard