December Ball.

Started by Vell, December 21, 2008, 08:45:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

December 21, 2008, 08:45:11 pm Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 09:05:13 pm by UltaFlame
Anyone just join in - theres no continuity so you can have people who have no idea what a microphone is due to coming from a medieval-esque time or place, or someone who thinks itprimitive since they come from a futuristic time or place.

Vell

December 21, 2008, 08:46:07 pm #1 Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 09:05:01 pm by UltaFlame
Azara, in a dress - odd, considering she rarely wears more than is necessary, and never anything that interferes in movement - in a dress, she was standing waiting for an announcement. she was in a white dress, her usually unkempt hair fresh cut, fresh washed, and in two ponytails. she still wore her necklaces, though the people who'd dressed her complained it didn't match the red dress they'd wanted to put her in. she still didn't know why she had to come to this thing.

she was a hunter, and although she had bested most every hunter, she still didn't have All the gifts of Every hunter. not that that was possible - or allowed under the ceremonies - but she still ached to battle other hunters for proof of her skills. and to keep her skills. a hunter forfeits all victories if she stops abiding by the ceremonies. and one of the most important ceremonies, to her, was the one stating that a hunter must always remember to hunt.

and they'd be handing out Free food. ridiculous. but she waited, and finally some eight year old blonde in a pink dress with yellow embroidery of some kind stood at a podium that wasn't there a moment before. she started talking, "thank you all for showing up here today, this is rather tossed in randomly, but this is a December Ball, and we are here to celebrate all that is December. we have a bar to the left" and she pointed to it, "and theres a dance floor, with a good band, and I ask you all to be courteous and wait for a song to end before asking for a new one. I'm the head of the Committee, though there wasn't much of a one this year, so I'm the only one, and I'd like to request that you all join in and speak with even your most vilest enemies, but nothing is exactly prohibited; we didn't have any meetings to decide on any rules, but please, do try to avoid violence. its not a requirement to dance, and theres plenty of food, and beverages. and plenty of activities, so, have fun everyone."

and with that the podium vnished, and the girl jumped down, before stopping, and turning to face everyone again. a microphone materialized in her hand, "oh, and I'm Destra, if you have any troubles or problems, please come to me and I'll try to solve them as best I can!" then it vanished, and Azara was left to find something to do.

she never did enjoy these gatherings; Azara liked to be left alone. she noticed Destra was over at the dance floor, and a song that struck Azara as being very energetic kicked on as the eight year old started dancing.

Diokatsu

Thanatos walked into the dance awkwardly, not being accustomed to the usually social etiquette that took part of such gatherings. Rather perturbed in this respect, he found his way inside and looked around. He was dressed in a common tuxedo that complemented his naturally black, sleek hair. It cascaded onto his shoulders gracefully. He smiled as he saw what had occur. A young girl was dancing as an onlooker stood nearby. He recognized the onlooker and approached her, a spring in his step...

Vell

Azara looked away and noticed Thanatos approaching her. "hello there one called Death. I didn't expect to see you here." she was fingering her necklaces, worried over them, "I can't figure out if the ceremonies will take these away from me, for being here. don't know why I have to."

she pointed at Destra, "that's Destra, she's the head of the committee, the only member, and she's hosting this thing. I was told to ask how I looked, so how do I look?" Azara didn't dare even think of eating the food. it might go against the ceremonies. but she had promised to enjoy herself, so maybe the ceremonies demand she eat some, if she wanted to. she was a bit hungry. and show proper social - AGH. "this isn't fun."

Diokatsu

Thanatos smiled as he tried not to show his nerves. "You look lovely, ravishing even. The dress is gorgeous and the necklaces add contrast to the outfit. You look wholesome if I may say so. And I'll make sure you have fun! Would you like to dance with Destra, was it?" Thanatos looked around and saw no one approaching so he scambled over to the dance floor looking back over his shoulder to Azara, beckoning her towards him.

Vell

despite herself, Azara blushed at the compliment. not that she felt anything for the man, but because he reminded her she was wearing a dress. What if someone came in and tried to kill her? a dress is terrible for a fight!

"that girl has some kind of ability. she made a podium appear out of nowhere, and a microphone. both of which no longer are here." she nodded. and sighed. "I suppose I should join you in a dance." she tried to pick up how to dance - but she was a hunter, not a dancer, and the ceremonies gave her no help in the matter.

Starrodkirby86

[The following character is completely fictional. Any relations to a person in real life, whether it may be name or behavior, is totally a coincidence. ;) ]

The doors, wherever the door is located in this room, if this is a room, and if this is inside, opened and shooshed out a lightning blazed sound. The oceans whimpered in fear, the sun ran away to hide, and the mountains just remained stuck as is, petrified like a rock (Since it is a rock!). Whoever came in came in with power came in with speed, came in with graciousness, and he came in well. He can come in places better than any other person that can come in places, whether they be professionals or amateurs. Any person that has the ability to come in places should check out this mighty beast and learn from him.

Now, this man stepped down, with a sparkling tuxedo of a black and sky-blue color (A perfect combination). Yet the sky-blue color isn't kid friendly. No, instead of kids happily frolicking in a playground on a sunny day, these kids are getting beaten up by the jungle gyms, slaughtered by the polygon dome, and end up with burnt rumps from the slide, eventually going to die from loss of blood. That is the feeling from this man's sky-blue color.

He stepped, stepped one giant step. Boom. Earthquake. This earthquake didn't describe his weight though. It described his power. He then bolstered in magnificent words, "Boris is in town! Now give me the Jagermeister!" He coughed a bit. "Oh, and um, I'd like to dance too."

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

"An ability, huh?" Thanatos looked at the girl and wondered a bit before he shook it off. This was a party and parties are for partying. No time to look for potential threats. "You're worried about people attacking? That girl looks like she could fend off a few herself, if she can materialize things from nowhere." I wonder who else will come? Thanatos then focused on a dance, awkward at best, and tried to do his best. He thought he looked goofy and shied away from Azara. It was embarassing when a friend watched you perform badly.

Thanatos looked towards the entrance way and was hopeful for another guest, not that he disliked Azara's company. He was rather in a jovial mood and wished for another to join. He thought he saw some enter...And KABLAM! Someone came in with the force of an earthquake and power emanated from him. Thanatos heard him say, "Boris is in town! Now give me the Jagermeister!" and something on dancing as well.

Vell

Azara was rather unimpressed. she could feel a mimickery in something's surrounding, so she shook her head, and fondly laid a hand over her necklaces.

"he's not the real thing, but he is relatively powerful in his own right. not too much of a bother though."

she just couldn't figure out this dance thing. fighting is easy - you follow the ceremonies and you defeat your opponent. this is... AGH.

Diokatsu

Thanatos looked at his lovely guest arrive and his friend and went back to dancing. He really was struggling. This wasn't in any of the lessons his mother gave him, nor was he trained by any masters. It was so frustrating!

Starrodkirby86

December 21, 2008, 10:18:57 pm #10 Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 10:19:59 pm by Starrodkirby86
[The following character is completely fictional. Any relations to a person in real life, whether it may be name or behavior, is totally a coincidence. ;) ]

He noticed Azara and Thanatos, if that is their real name (Joke, joke), dancing. It was a strange dance at best, one that made Boris think a bit. He then stepped up a bit, not being an idiot and all, but stepped up a bit. His suit shone a bit. The sky-blue color sparkled and shimmied, like a Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn. He went up to them. Boris was not drunk at the time.

"I see you guys dancing. You guys are dancing fine, but hey, you guys don't dance gracefully. You need the passion, the zeal!" Boris shook his fist with enthusiasm after saying that last sentence.

"I'll show you how a real dance is done. 'Scuse me m'am, I will dance with your companion Thanatos for the moment. Just for a little moment. Then you two can dance again." He then started.

Boris whispered something in Thanatos' ear. "I'm not gay, don't worry...Unless you want me to be."

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Diokatsu

Thanatos was bewildered and he couldn't figure out what the one called Boris was plannin on doing. To back off and let him do whatever he decided, Thanatos though would be the best idea. He was then lead in a dance he couldsn't follow and promptly began to get faint, letting his guest lead him wherever he pleased

Starrodkirby86

Boris was holding Thanatos with his soft hands. His hands had a cold, icy feel to them. Yet they were soft, and almost felt like something going to melt, yet it's going to remain there forever. This can be assumed because outdoors was cold, but this was quite strange for a coldness.

He looked at Thanatos. "Let's do this."

Boris let Thanatos down a little but held him with the grip. He expected Thanatos to be under Boris' command for the whole moment. That was one reason he chose a male rather than a female, and they're less picky or punishing in the end anyway, generally. So Boris then held him back up, spun around a lot, did moves here and there like it was some crazy action movie. This was the opposite of a delicate dance choreography.

"Oops sorry, I got carried away there." Boris said to Thanatos, who probably wasn't even going to respond.

Vell

Azara shook her head and walked over to the refreshments. she really was starving. maybe just a few won't be a problem... she cursed the one who made her come here.

looking over at the dance floor, the newcomer was a much ebtter dancer than her or Thanatos, but Destra was far better.

so much far better, in fact, that it was... the only word to come to Azara was perfect. nothing and nobody's perfect. the ceremonies proved as much. she took a glass of something labeled 'Orange Soda' and drank a bit, before spitting it back into her cup, and taking some plain water.

"you don't like Orange Soda?!" Destra shouted, appearing at Azara's side.

surprised and shocked, Azara dropped her cup, and hastily moved to clean it up, but Destra stopped her. "the servants will clean it." she stated, but Azara shook her head.

"I have to clean it myself, as the ceremonies state." and got herself another cup of water, wary now. Social occassions were so difficult!

Starrodkirby86

Oops. Looks like Thanatos really did pass out. Was it because of the lack of energy? Boris ponders at the fact, but he doesn't want to be held responsible for this sort of thing. He thought a moment, and ran through his head for thoughts.
"Hmmm...begin..." Boris mutters as he starts the thought process.

"elseif...Okay...No, that won't work...Syntax error, crap. Hm...I'll comment this part for further consideration with the # symbol..." He thought to himself, as Thanatos was peacefully down. Some minutes later, Boris thought of something, he thought of something great...Like he always does.

"And...end, end, and...END! Hup! Let's do this!" Boris exclaimed. Boris, carrying the body of Thanatos, for his strength allowed him to carry things of interest, ran all the way to the refreshments area. There was that liquid mess, but Boris didn't mind. In fact, he jumped over it and went directly to a seat. Any seat. He then called to the person, whoever there, for an order.

"Mm, one Jagermeister please." Boris was about to finish his sentence, but he remembered the whole incident with Azara and the orange soda. "And one orange soda as well." He smiles and gives the person a tip, if there was a person. In fact, maybe he was hallucinating. No one knows.

Boris chugs down nearly all the Jagermeister and then chugs down the Orange Soda in a flash. He didn't have any poor after-effect thanks to a few of his "scripts", if you know what the narrator means. The Jagermeister is nearly empty. Boris scurries to the entrance. Woosh! He opens the door again. The oceans whimper once more in fear. He goes through the required numbers of doors (From 1 to 92) and reached outdoors. Boris looks around and ejaculated, "Damn!!! [In amazement] It's a snowstorm outside! I can blend in just fine!"

Boris finds a place nearby the walls around this building, if this is a building. He goes to a corner and moves some snow around. Thanatos is still unconscious, but snug and warm. Boris sighed in relief, and finished rearranging the snow. There is a spacing around the snow now that a person can fit in. Boris gently moved Thanatos to that space. Arranging a bit, tweaking it, perfecting it, and checking if there are any bugs...Boris was very intensive when it came to this.

"Hmmm...I think this can go into the 'Script Database' now." Boris said with a smirk. He got his half-finished Jagermeister and put it on Thanatos' hand. He then moved his fingers to accord with the Jagermeister. Boris smiled and ran back into the building, back into the ballroom.

Vell

Azara statred suspiciously at the mimicker. she moved to sit in a corner, then got turned around, as Destra pulled her to a big roasted ham.

"Eat!" the eight year old shouted. Destra Appeared eight years old, yet Azara had the odd feeling the girl had a stronger grip, indeed a stronger arm, than she herself. and Azara had the gift of a Bear's strength.

Azara, famished, ate.

Diokatsu

Thanatos was out of his mind, swirling in and out of reality. He could barely stand. let alone make out who wa in front of him. He squinted and soon made out the shape of Azara and wandered over. He was too perplexed by his own hands to watch where he was going.

Starrodkirby86

Boris, the great man who he always was, noticed Thanatos finally came to and managed to walk his way back here. Boris looked left and right, and didn't respond at all, just seeing what's up. He just observed now, and took a sip of his Jagermeister (Yes, Boris got another one).

"Delicious Jagermeister..." Then Boris poured in some vodka for a little excitement.

Vell

"i think im going to just sit down now." Azara said, sitting down on a chair.

Vell