[XP] Ryex's Collapsing CMS (V2.50 is out!)

Started by Ryex, December 23, 2008, 12:35:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

March 05, 2009, 11:03:13 pm #20 Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 11:04:43 pm by Ryexander
next week perhaps....? thats assuming I have the free time. I've been caught up with school recently. ETA is tentative at this point although all I have to do is write two screens, one of which are very simple.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Calintz

Alright, alright.. .. ..
I will stay tuned.. .. ..

Ryex

I take it you are looking forward to this?  :)
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Calintz

Landith

Me too.
This is really good, I'll be looking forward to you completing it :)

Ryex

March 15, 2009, 10:29:25 pm #25 Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 10:31:42 pm by Ryexander
BETA OF THE SCRIPT IS OUT!! FIRST POST UPDATED!!

Download the Demo it is freaking awesome!!

Calintz

I actually am in love with it!! Looks very nice.

*power up*

Ryex

Landith

I agree! *Powers UP*

I haven't tried the new version but the older version was awesome, I'll check it out tomorrow after I sleep.

Reno-s--Joker

I've downloaded it but I'll give you feedback later when I have the time. ^-^
I'm sure it'll be awesome anyhow... :D

G_G

Ryex

it dose say that in the first post so I would assume yes :P

G_G

Ryex

So. those of you who have tested this first version, How do you like it? any suggestions?

Ryex

I'm now Using Fant's Window move method and everything is looking even better, I was able to eliminate a lot of code in the animation methods too I've also removed a few bugs. this is going to be one sweet system when I'm done.

also...
I WANT FEED BACK ON THE DEMO!!!
your input will be used on the final product!

Starrodkirby86

April 09, 2009, 12:03:15 am #35 Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 12:18:31 am by Starholekirby86
I gotta say, this is looking good so far. I posted this with haste however just because of this bug:

Bug:
QuoteScript 'Window_Base' line 30: RGSSError occurred.

disposed window

How to replicate: Just go to the Status window and exit all the way.

I'll find more and edit this post. I downloaded from Mediafire, by the way.

Not really a bug:
If I can press fast enough when exiting a menu, I can do some things...Like move choices through the Item Menu before that window actually closes and open the Hero Select windows before I get redirected to the Main Menu. Disable player choice when moving those windows around perhaps?

Question:
When I equip an accessory, I get a print saying 'false'. What does this mean?

Bug:
QuoteScript 'Ryex's Collapsing CMS' line 1463: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method `changes' for Nil:NilClass

How to replicate:
Equip a Ring of Strength, get the false message, and then try to equip another accessory.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Ryex

thanks for reporting Star.

the print thing is some debugging I was doing and for got to remove.
the error in the equip menu I have already fixed and I'll take a look at the status menu one.

Ryex

May 11, 2009, 11:24:13 pm #37 Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 01:18:55 am by Ryexander
V2 is OUT it's no longer a beta and all bugs have been fixed!
the demos updated too so take a look it even has my new window skin!
NOTE: the volume changer has not been added yet.

Mightylink

This is such a great cms, I especially love the menu that shows just character pictures, I just wish I wasnt so devoted to blizzards cms :P

Ryex

Quote from: Mightylink on May 12, 2009, 12:16:13 pm
This is such a great cms, I especially love the menu that shows just character pictures, I just wish I wasnt so devoted to blizzards cms :P

Well start geting UNdevoted :P