Mass Effect

Started by Blizzard, December 31, 2008, 08:02:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

The game's about a year old, but nevertheless it's a good game. I took those two awesome screenshots during my journeys on some of the planets which I wanted to share. I forgot the names of the planets, but both were close to their suns, the first being a red giant, the other one a blue giant. It's looks even more stunning when you see the suns animated.

What do you think about the game in general?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

One of my favorite games, despite not actually having it. It entertained myself and my friends for hours and hours on nights we had nothing else to do. I'd even say it was better than Oblivion...

Blizzard

It was way better. Sure, the game is a bit linear with storyline. But that's totally fine since the game's story is totally made like a movie. It's great. :D

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

Linear isn't always bad anyways =D I enjoyed the game thoroughly but it hasn't surpassed Morrowind's story in my view. But hell, it was too much fun even now. Everyone should go buy this game XD

Valcos

This game would be even better on the playstation... so i can play it  :^_^':. Wonder how the graphics would look hd! Especially the hardcore sex scene i heard was in it :V. Never played it so I got no actual comments on it -_-".
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

I think it actually is available for PS2, but I'm not sure. I hope Mass Effect 2 will be as awesome. :O

King Munkey

I have been wanting to play this game for like ever. But alas I never got to. Mainly for not having a 360. Or a computer that could play it(Atleast as far as i am aware).Also I heard it wasn't very good but that was from a bunch of people who devote their life to Halo. But if it ever comes to ps3 then i most likely will play it.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey