Banking (& optional ATM) System

Started by Hellfire Dragon, January 02, 2009, 11:49:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellfire Dragon

January 02, 2009, 11:49:55 am Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 12:48:07 pm by Hellfire Dragon
Bank System (and optional ATM)
Version: 1.0
Type: Game Enhancement

Introduction

This is a small and simple banking system I made. I'm thinking of implementing multiple account and a credit card system as well ;)

Features

• Withdraw and Deposit money into/from your account
  • NEW! Can now use ATMs and set up a P.I.N

Screenshots

:uhm: I don't see any reason to post a screenshot of someone depositting money into their bank account :P

Demo

Download - Sendspace - XP Version
Download - Sendspace  - VX Version
Download Filedropper - Bank & ATM [XP]
Download - Sendspace - Bank & ATM [XP]

Instructions

No instuction needed really, just copy and paste the common event(s - if you're using the ATM) And copy the ATM and bank teller event as well, or set up your own.

Credits and Thanks

• Hellfire Dragon
  • Susys - for help on the gold adding/subtracting gold, which I overlooked ;) And for making the VX demo

Author's Notes

Report any bugs and/or additional idea you have for the system in this thread.

Sally

ill be makeing a vx demo shortly.

Hellfire Dragon

Cool. I think I'll work on the credit card one next

Sally

and you know you can do this in one common event? i use the minimum comon events i can unless its a really complicated system and i want to be organized

winkio

I was about to say the same thing.  And also, get rid of the jump to's.  use conditions and loops only.

Hellfire Dragon

January 02, 2009, 05:24:45 pm #5 Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 05:48:03 pm by Hellfire Dragon
I know it can be made with 1 common event I just find this way easier to read. I'll make another one with it in one later, kay ;)

EDIT: There, now there's a demo with only 1 common event :)

QuoteI was about to say the same thing.  And also, get rid of the jump to's.  use conditions and loops only.

Why? I find them easier and loops never seem to work for me :<_<:

Sally

your probly useing loops wrong... :P

Hellfire Dragon

Most likely :P
Quote from: Susysill be makeing a vx demo shortly.

Have you gotten around to the vx version cause I could just do it in a few minutes if you don't have it done already

Sally

yeah i did it im having problems remembering how to upload it...

Hellfire Dragon

Sally

Hellfire Dragon

Sally

Hellfire Dragon

same to you, thanks for the vx demo and gold thing ;)

nathmatt

u should add /g to show the gold
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Holyrapid

I don´t remebre whee i got it, but there was also a banking script. If anyones intersted in that just let me know and i´ll host it somewhere.Unless there is a banking script allready here. Haven´t looked for one yet...

Hellfire Dragon

BUMP! Added an ATM system and changed around some small things ;)