[RESOLVED] Script Request: Threat/Aggro System [XP]

Started by KCMike20, January 04, 2009, 06:33:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackolas

July 13, 2009, 12:03:57 pm #60 Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 12:09:53 pm by Jackolas
started testing the new script..

Edit:

First of all.. works like a dream.. all bugs gone.

second is a question. You already removed the 100 aggro lvl?

Fantasist

July 13, 2009, 12:32:21 pm #61 Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 12:41:30 pm by Fantasist
Yes I did, but the lowest threat is still 0. I'm also done furnishing the script, I will be posting it now. Thanks for testing Jackolas :)

EDIT:

It's done. Here's the topic:

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=4174.new#new
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Starrodkirby86

Marking as [RESOLVED], you outdid yourself you lovable scamp. I recommend possibly contacting Mike that the script is done, if he's still interested in RMXP.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Fantasist

You know, I almost forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Seox

I haven't read any of the replies due to laziness, but let me just SINCERILY compliment you on the descriptiveness of your request. You DESERVED the script, since you put so much into the topic. Trust me, scripting is a bitch unless you know what you're doing, exactly - bad topics don't help. Thank you.
... (<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< TEH DOTS OF DOOM. Hey, kinda catchy. :naughty:)