Final Fantasy IV VX Script Requests

Started by GAX, January 10, 2009, 10:45:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GAX

Note:  I haven't abandonned Final Fantasy IV XP, but that project is on hold until VX is completed due to the massive map alterations that need to occur for XP, so don't worry to those who have made FFIV scripts for XP, those wont be unused.

Greetings CP scripters, I have a little project for those interested in assisting me with this project.  I require quite a few scripts for my FFIV clone being done on VX.  Now, I realize that around here, there may not be very many RGSS2 Scripters, but I'm askin around anyways.

The scripts I figure I'll need are:
-Final Fantasy IV Modified RTAB compatible with Side-view Battlers
-Final Fantasy IV Custom Menu System for 5 person party
-Final Fantasy IV Custom Save/Load Menu
-Final Fantasy IV Custom Shop

Here are the basics needed for each:
Final Fantasy IV Modified RTAB
-Must follow original battle algorithms.  I have supplied a text document courtesy of GameFAQs to assist the work:
Final Fantasy Algorithm FAQ hosted at GameFAQs
-Must allow 5 Person MAXIMUM parties
-Must support Side-view battlers
-Final Fantasy Battle Formation NEEDED (3 Front Row battlers, 2 Back Row battlers with option to reverse)
-Must support special battle conditions (Surrounded, Ambushed, Preemptive Strike, Back Attack, etc.)

Final Fantasy IV Custom Menu System:
-Must include a slot for a Save Game option
-Must include a Formation option (Switch 3:2 ratio to 2:3)
-Display for Location
-Display for Planet (this could be changed through call scripts)
-MUST display 5 character in party
-An options menu would be nice.  If this is done, options to adjust the the volume of Battle Music, Field Music, and Sound Effects should be a minimum.  It would be nice if an option to adjust the color of the window skin would kick ass. =D

Final Fantasy IV Custom Save/Load menu
-Must display the side-view battlers of all 5 characters, along with game time and total money

Final Fantasy IV Custom Shop
-Refference a Final Fantasy Game from the NES, SNES, PSX, or GBA for layout

That's pretty much what I'll need.  I'll give pictures if requested, and there are some great rewards for those who decide to pitch in.

Rewards include the following:
-A character in the VX Developer's Room (Your choice of dialogue)
-A battle character in the VX Developer's Room (Your choice of battler)
-Your name in the credits for both Final Fantasy IV VX and the Final Fantasy IV RTP for VX

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.