Radio

Started by Hellfire Dragon, January 11, 2009, 10:44:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellfire Dragon

January 11, 2009, 10:44:22 am Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 01:29:18 pm by Hellfire Dragon
Radio
Version: 1.0
Type: Game Enhancement

Introduction

Let's you have a radio in your game and let's the player change channels etc,. I also included a handheld version in this so the player can use it on the go!
*Note*It's a radio so if you want to go ahead and make actual radio stations do, I just used different songs in the demo, it takes way less time :P

Features

• Player can change channels
  • Handheld version - optional
  • Easy set up
  • Extra event stops the player from going past the radio station (ones that don't exist)

Screenshots

N/A

Demo
Download - Sendspace
Download - Google Sites
Download - [VX Version] Google Sites

Instructions
This system requires 2 common events, 1 switch and a variable. If using both versions together it's 4 common events, a variable and 2 switches.

Credits and Thanks

• Hellfire Dragon

Author's Notes

Report any bugs here. Just don't say that the music keeps playing on another map when you leave the room with the radio. You'll most likely have another BGM playing on the other map which will cancel it anyway. If you don't have another BGM playing then just set it to play no BGM in the map properties ;)

G_G

Nicely done!

I was just about to make this as well until what do you know I saw this!

powers up

Hellfire Dragon

Thanks, I'm trying to implement it into a vehicle system right now so it can used when in cars etc,. For use with modern games and stuff, mostly mt own game I'm making now.

Sally

this looks really cool, but dosnt make sense to be put into a oldern type game, looks nice.

Hellfire Dragon

Quote from: Susys on January 20, 2009, 04:45:12 pm
this looks really cool, but dosnt make sense to be put into a oldern type game, looks nice.

I know, I was going for more modern based games. Sadly there isn't alot of them, good ones anyway... :<_<:

Hellfire Dragon

Vx version up along with an alternate download link for the XP version.