online + google

Started by Blizzard, January 17, 2008, 07:06:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

So, I was googling myself around the internet the last... hm... maybe an hour, maybe one and a half. What did I find out?

1. Blizz-ABS is awfully popluar. O_o I've seen it on Finish, Polish, heck even on one Japanese and one Arabian site.

2. Dart/Adam's site has over 1100 members, but less than 15000 posts. xD I lol'd so hard. Even the old CP had 16000+ posts and his site must've been "active" for over 2 years by now.

3. My rep is bigger than I thought, especially on RMXP.org. :3 But it's much lower on CA than I thought. =/ People hardly know me there. I'm more known on RPG Palace than on CA.

4. RMRK appeared only once on the first page, I think I was googling for Blizz-ABS. It was pretty popular there before I left.

5. It's 1:06 and I'm still online.

6. Shoutbox will stop moving in 9 and a half hours.

7. I like sex. It's nice.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Quote1. Blizz-ABS is awfully popluar. O_o I've seen it on Finish, Polish, heck even on one Japanese and one Arabian site.

Now that's amazing :D

Quote2. Dart/Adam's site has over 1100 members, but less than 15000 posts. xD I lol'd so hard. Even the old CP had 16000+ posts and his site must've been "active" for over 2 years by now.

And old CP had less than 500 members, right? Active members are more important than member count for a forum :D

Quote3. My rep is bigger than I thought, especially on RMXP.org. :3 But it's much lower on CA than I thought. =/ People hardly know me there. I'm more known on RPG Palace than on CA.

I never quite get used to CA, I don't know how to post, it just denies permission! And CA feels like an old crypt to me (^_^')

Quote4. RMRK appeared only once on the first page, I think I was googling for Blizz-ABS. It was pretty popular there before I left.

No wonder the admin there doesn't want to delete your posts >_>

Quote5. It's 1:06 and I'm still online.

Big deal and you know why ;)

Quote6. Shoutbox will stop moving in 9 and a half hours.

Celebrate, sean :)
As for me, mixed feelings >_<

Quote7. I like sex. It's nice.

Dare I say 'me too' >=)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Old CP didn't even have 350 members. And this one will have a pretty low member count for a long time (and I love that fact). Why? I don't want people to register and post nothing. In fact, I even allowed guests to post. Why making an account for like two posts? xD
We will have a high post count without a high member count. >=)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Yeah, that's the way it should be :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

and it's good that way :) Also I did a search for Blizz on .org (was bored *puppy dog eyes*) the other day lol and u r so popular

Vell

lol... I would hate to be you Blizz.