I made a title screen

Started by Ryex, November 15, 2008, 01:28:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

This is all original work by me. I did not put this in the resource section because this is not for use. I just wanted to get comments on it, or you can criticize as you see fit.

Spoiler: ShowHide
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Starrodkirby86

I assumed you drew that yourself. That's really...soothing and...delicate even. I love that sort of style.

However, I'm against the text you chose. It doesn't fit the title screen, at least that's my opinion. Overall, you did a spectacular job. It's not a beautiful art masterpiece, but in itself it's very unique and should be applauded for that. Question though...Is that a haystack or a hill? No, that should be a hill...The thing south of the castle...It looks like a haystack! D:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Ryex

lol ya that's a hill sorry about the wrong section. and yes all drawn by me.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Calintz

Eliminate the shadow on the text...
I think that could help the text blend into your drawing to give it a better feel...