Attack of the Munkey

Started by King Munkey, January 15, 2009, 01:58:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

King Munkey

January 15, 2009, 01:58:08 pm Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 09:24:27 pm by King Munkey
With some of my old stuff.

http://kingmunkey.deviantart.com/

And after being inspired by Calintz into wanting to make my own signature I have done so.

Carnage and Venom
Spoiler: ShowHide

Note: I did not make any thing included in the carnage venom signature except for putting them all together and making it look decent.

Moomba

Cloud for G_G

Bass

Break

Gohan

Split

Lucario

Crush

Sonic

Zero

Captain America

Sephiroth
Sephiroth: ShowHide

Munkey
Munkey: ShowHide

Gir

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Diokatsu

Tip: When spelling use Google to help you out...

Nice art, and mention that the South Park sprites are from the Mortal Kombat episode, as I first thought they were quite off the mark.

King Munkey

lol I forgot to do that about the south park sprites.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

King Munkey

So for my Introduction to Gaming 1 class I am going to do a side-scroller using Flash(Because that is what he is having us do it in) I considered doing an rpg but decided against it just because I felt like doing a side-scroller. Well I may eventually type of more of what it is about. Well I am going to be using sprites and got bored a few days ago and just now decided i would post what created in like 20 minutes.

His name is Alex and he is the main character. I may also start a sprite comic maybe going along with the story of the game just because I feel like doing it.

Now I know it is not very great and I may redo it but I wanna know what everyone thinks about it.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

King Munkey

Quote from: King Munkey on January 15, 2009, 01:58:08 pm
And after being inspired by Calintz into wanting to make my own signature I have done so.

Revived.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Starrodkirby86

Great use of the blood on 'Carnage'. Both texts don't look nicely blended though. You should also consider blending the two villains more or creating an atmosphere that doesn't remind me of some kids' laser tag game (Of course, this is being so harsh). I recommend adding a border to make it look nice and cozy in its little house...it looks like there is one at the bottom left corner, but I can't tell any at the top right...Probably because of the black. ><;

Not bad for a first job, yeah? Just make it nicely fused and blended, please.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

King Munkey

I will consider. But for right now I am extremely tired and can barely keep my eyes open. There is a border around it which I may make a different color or increase the thickness of it. But all criticism is good. Without it you cannot improve.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Calintz

It appears as though I have a rival ... and he is quite good, Lol. I must improve my skillz!!

King Munkey

You are on! Although I must say that your skills are superior to mine.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Calintz

But my total time involved with creating sigs is also superior. You will learn young padawon. XD

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Calintz

it's quite interesting...

King Munkey

May 20, 2009, 09:48:14 pm #12 Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 09:10:42 am by King Munkey
Well Photoshop kind of went crazy on me while I was still editing it. AND I forgot to save it like an idiot so Photoshop crashed and before it did I hit print screen and then opened it in paint. :/

So I think I am done with that one and will try something new. :D

EDIT: I made another signature!

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

I Like the moomba! You should so make me an awesome Cloud Sig!

Starrodkirby86

That's actually a pretty cool signature.

I would prefer the highlights being more radiant though, but that is all right. Intensity really pops a signature out. :3 You got a great border. The main thing that irks me is the regular text. I know I see something behind it, but...the main text itself just doesn't fit so very well. Perhaps the font does...but its current position (Not location, no need to move it).

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

King Munkey

Thanks guys glad you like it.

Yea G_G if you want one I will make one for you.

And I wasnt exactly finished with it just yet. I had to leave and so i went ahead and just posted it. I know that the text doesnt fit. I had an ides on somehing to do for it. Ill try it later when i get home though,

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

Yea if you can make one please. And by cloud I mean the guy off of FF7 not a cloud in the sky <_<

Calintz

I'm not gonna lie ... that moomba sig is pretty sweat :D

King Munkey

May 22, 2009, 12:32:30 am #18 Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 07:21:16 am by King Munkey
Thanks again guys.

Updated Moomba along with adding the Cloud sig for G_G.

EDIT: Updated again with Bass from megaman.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Calintz