Hardest Mario game ever

Started by Blizzard, January 18, 2008, 06:20:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Nortos

rofl love the block that appears, still watching them, gives me ideas for my platformer :P

Sally

thats not real mario!!! :) it has alot of traps... gotta be hard as hellllll

Nortos

check the last time it's a mod of super mario so it's

Fantasist

Still watching the first one and that's got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen, rofl
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Sally

Nortos

well the last one is played on the SNES someone just reprogrammed the catridge so it still has same enemys and everything

Blizzard

I'd say it's a rip for PC, since it was recorded with a screen recorder, not a camera.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

yeah, I think so too though someone said they played it on SNES, maybe they had an emulator or something but ur probably right (loved/love my snes :))

Blizzard

Me, too. <3 The good old times. I've got my SNES with 7 years and I still have it and it still works. That was over 14 years ago. ^_^

Spoofus

mmm *looks back on the good ole SNES days* well heck i still play Chrono Trigger,Secret of Mana,Secret of Evermore, most of the other crazy awsome rpgs for it,and the other good stuff.

but yeah i have seen this before i have yet to play it though

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Sally

"Secret of Mana"
diddent that game get changed to a GBA game? a realyl cool one?

Spoofus

no the one on GBA was like one of the many prequels to secret of mana

the some what order of story for SoM:
Dawn of Mana
Children of Mana
Sword of Mana
Secret of Mana
Seiken Densetsu 3
Legend of Mana
Heroes of Mana

correct me if i am wrong  :D

Sally

yea it was Sword of Mana
and hers a cool one for the ds now i want ub3rly badly!!!! :P and FF12 is super awsome specially cool!

Nortos

here's a tip have a look at Lufia 1 and 2 on SNES Spoofues great classics I heard theirs a DS or GBA one as well but that's got bad reviews...

Spoofus

there is a gba one i have it it is called lufia: ruins of lore

Nortos

yeah I said that :P apparently it's had bad reviews ect the SNES versions r classics :) Also Wild Arms on psone was awesome

Vell

ahh the good old days when they were creative, and did more than up the graphics and actually got creative and thought of an interesting backstory and characters and plots, luckily thet were able to do awesome with Golden Sun.

Nortos

:P GBA had some nice rpgs also I've loved every single tactical rpg e.g Disgae and fire emblem