Spaceships

Started by Blizzard, January 24, 2009, 06:56:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I got an interesting idea this morning and I need a few futuristic spaceship charsets. Does anybody have some? I promise you won't regret it when I'm done with what I need them for. The best thing is that it's simple enough to be done very quickly so you won't have to wait. I'll probably need an hour to get it done. You'll love it. ;)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

January 24, 2009, 07:04:07 am #1 Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 07:24:55 am by Fantasist
I think I know what you mean and I'll start my own asap. Wait, this is a weekend, so I guess right now :D I guess I might not.

Anyway, do you need them in rmxp format or any spaceship sprites will do? Also, can they be game rips or not? I'll be on google meanwhile.

EDIT: Not as easy as I thought... I'm working on it.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

January 24, 2009, 07:28:55 am #2 Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 07:33:40 am by Blizzard
Any format will do, I'll make them RMXP. Game rips are fine. I would prefer higher quality of course. xD

EDIT: 5-6 ships are enough.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

It turned out to be harder than I thought. Are you familiar with Gametop.com? They make freeware games and there are many space scrolling shooter games. I have most of them on my hard drive, I can send you those sprites. Is it okay?

EDIT: gtg for 15 mins, will be back.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Blizzard

Fantasist

January 24, 2009, 08:17:11 am #5 Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 06:24:30 am by Fantasist
I'm so sorry, the space games I have are not easily rippable... I'll get you something asap.

EDIT: Found something interesting.

http://creators.xna.com/en-US/starterkit/spacewar

I'm still DLing it now, so I don't know what's available.I'm checking out the Graphics section on the right panel on the above page, this site is awesome.

EDIT2: Darn it! I haven't found anything! GAAAAH!! :argh:

I think I'm about to give up. I'm downloading the Gamemaker resource packs and some other packs I found by searching "space" and that's it. I'll collect all the space-related stuff and send it to you, but I don't think it'll help...

EDIT3: This is all I could gather...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n5j988

Hope you find it useful.

Blizzard

They are great, thanks. :D I'll be sure to mention you in the credits for your help. :)

Fantasist

...they are? O.O lol, great then :D
How about an ETA?

Blizzard

Fantasist

Estimated Time of Arrival, you use utorrent, don't you :P

Calintz

Lol, I made this a hella long time ago back when I was a member of rmxp.org. I was a spriter for a team. I never bothered to finish it, because the whole project went up in flames...

but here it is =)
Spoiler: ShowHide

whaddya think, lol??

Fantasist

Looks more like a modern hover car than a space craft. Otherwise, pretty good.

Calintz

Well yeah, that is what it is...
I guess I should have stated that =)

I just threw it up, because it's futuristic, Lol. Not because I though Blizz would use it.

Fantasist

...hey, is it just me or does it look like a shoe o_O

Calintz

January 26, 2009, 01:50:36 am #14 Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 01:51:38 am by Calintz16438
Like santa's l'il helper's shoes

Blizzard

Quote from: Fantasist on January 26, 2009, 12:53:04 am
you use utorrent, don't you :P

Yes.

Quote from: Fantasist on January 26, 2009, 12:53:04 am
Estimated Time of Arrival

I thought you meant something else. ETA: Yesterday evening, it's Star G., lol! xD

Fantasist

Haven't completed it though...

QuoteI think I know what you mean

I was only half right, but using BABS is totally awesome!