Dungeon of the Damned

Started by Sally, January 25, 2009, 10:07:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sally

January 25, 2009, 10:07:38 pm Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 10:48:21 pm by Susys
Dungeon of the Damned

Project from Susys

Intro:
This is Not an RPG. I got tired of RPG, and i don't really like them that much, so i came up with this. a Boss-Fight game, all you do is fight extremly hard bosses made by your favoret female host, me.

Screenshots:
None yet seeing as i dont have anythign interesting in it yet.

Downloads:
Sendspace - Demo v1.1 - No RTP
Sendspace - demo 1.1 - with RTP
Sendspace - .Dll for rmvx
Rpg Maker VX RTP

Game Guide:

Bosses:
Spoiler: ShowHide
king Sahagin
Health: 14500
Mp: 4000
Attack: 250
Defence: 186
Spirit: 346
Agility: 355
Gold: 5000

Hints:
none at the moment.

Features:
-side view battle
-Party System
-Hot and Dot

Credits:
Enu
Kylock
Mr. Bubble
Bub
Dargor
Final Fantasy
GameGuy
Shdwlink1993

To come:
-More Characters
-More Skills
-druid class!
-Alot more bosses

Help!
I plan on having alot of bosses in this game, and i cant possably make all of them, right? pm me on what you could do, we will discuss.

Starrodkirby86

Only thing I have to complain about is the fact that it's not spelled Dungion but rather it's Dungeon. Unless Dungion has something important with it, I believe you should revise it.

And it's still an RPG, just only the fact that you're battling (I assume)...But this is an interesting premise. I'll just wait here.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Sally

yeah ill fix it, i have problems spelling things i dont spell... everyday...

and yeah the demo is waiting becouse im including the rtp becouse most people dont have rmvx but ill also upload one without the rtp.

Calintz

I'm downloading it now...
It intrigues me to say the least...

Sally

January 25, 2009, 10:32:35 pm #4 Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 10:35:31 pm by Susys
hehe im glad :)

Edit: ok im going to bed, will read replys in morning hope you all like it.

G_G

January 25, 2009, 10:57:19 pm #5 Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 11:00:44 pm by game_guy
I'm download now Susys and can we talk tomorrow about the scripting thing.

EDIT:
I selected a boy and what do you know I'm a girl named Sally  :<_<:

Okay so I recruited a girl named sally even though she was already in my party which was me. Need to fix that.

Calintz

Well...
I'm no fan of VX, but the Sideview is cool...

The background for the 1st boss fight is kinda trippy, Lol and he's like uber strong. I got owned.

Sally

January 26, 2009, 06:29:16 am #7 Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 05:19:46 pm by Susys
the first boss? hes easy...

ulta playtested them all so... she beat them. heres a hint

pick a healing class becouse you can pick up sally witch is a mage and use fire attacks. if nto buy fire scrolls in the shop, when you pick up sally u get more money so u can buy more. also you can buy stat+ for 1000 each in the "other" section.

and the backround, thats just how rmvx has backrounds, lol it changes color for the land y our standing on and if therees amire then one color it will show all kidna cool actually.

we will be posting guides on how to beat each boss, but please dont read them untill you tried a few times.

theres currently 3bosses, and the last one is bugged, his shield didnt work, so we made him a bit stronger with more attack and magic for now.

the 2nd boss is the hardest we have so far, he is a fire dude, and he has 2 spell casting hands (that will heal in later versions) and your best bet is to kill his hands first and use sally's blizzard. but remember you get 2 people right befor you fight the 2nd boss u get a priest and a theif. the theif can becme powerfull with a couple attack+

and the first boss, just keep youself healed.

Next Demo:
10-20 bosses
more characters in each lobby
buy Powerfull skills
Fire Boss more powerfull
Ice boss Fixed
Swamp Boss stronger
more skills
spelling errors fixed

than you

more characters in

Quote from: game_guy on January 25, 2009, 10:57:19 pm
I'm download now Susys and can we talk tomorrow about the scripting thing.

EDIT:
I selected a boy and what do you know I'm a girl named Sally  :<_<:

Okay so I recruited a girl named sally even though she was already in my party which was me. Need to fix that.

Sallygirl411@hotmail.com
its my msn

and dont worry i fixed it, i wont update a demo yet but just play as a female character they work. :)

Calintz

Well my very 1st battle...

I selected fire with my fighters and he used a moved that silenced me, and it all went downhill from there...

Sally

yeah, when he silences you you have to fix it. and silense his minions.

Hellfire Dragon

This games good, I can't pass the first guy but whatever. Anyway, aside from some spelling errors, when I picked 'Boy' I'm still a girl...

Other than that I don't see much wrong with it. I hate those guard guys though, they keep healing the boss and all I can do is attack him because he keeps silencing me :(

Blizzard

January 26, 2009, 04:12:14 pm #11 Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 04:13:19 pm by Blizzard
Quote from: Susys on January 26, 2009, 06:29:16 am
Next Demo:
10-20 bosses
more characters in each lobby
buy Powerfull skills
Fire Boss more powerfull
Ice boss Fixed
Swamp Boss stronger
more skills

Please add "fixing spelling". #_#
BTW, I think there's a bug. I'm sure to have chosen Paladin class, but I got Magician. o.o;

@HD: Just get enough of those dispell-something that cures everything. BTW, you can make him fall asleep and blind him as well. Silence and confusion didn't work for me at the first try. Maybe he can be silenced and confused as well. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

January 26, 2009, 05:20:21 pm #12 Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 05:23:42 pm by Susys
GG already posted that the male characters are messed up, and the first boss helpers should be able to get silenced... but not the boss.

if you guys want i can post a more fixed version with the new bosses and the "beatabl" first boss. just ask and ill do it.

Blizzard

No problem, I'm just saying what I noticed. I didn't realize GG meant that with what he said. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

ok well im going to make a new demo, with fixed bugs, and another boss, and i gonna try to get inproved spelling now.

blizz did u ever go onto the next boss?

Sally

G_G

You need to fix the character sets. You need the 3 x 4 frame character sets or it wont work with Tankentai I've messed around with it before. I can convert them for you.

Vell

ok Sal hired me to make a sort of guide for some reason.

so far heres what I can tell you.

myself, I made a priest to start. female, named HEALAH.

at the beginning buy some of the 2k healing pots. about five. or whatevr spends like 1500. your also gonna want 5 of those 500 mana haling pots. buy some antidotes, and dispell stuff. two reviving things from the 'other' section of the shop. spend the rest on spirit enhancement scrolls. not buff scrolls. scrolls scrolls. theyre permanent. waste whatevers left on some dispell stuff.

go over, grab Sal. she's your blaster. useful. 90% of damage on this boss will come from her.

Swamp King dude phase one is easy. just blast him with Sal, heal with HEALAH when needed. HEALAH has a spirit buff spell. Use it now. when characters have less than 1000 damage dealt to them at start of the turn, have her use wind. eventually he'll get up hislittle healing bitches. realy your just gonna wanna put one to sleep or silence it: whatever, just knock one out of the running. I think sleep hits them all. if you can get them down thats good. keep spirit buff on Sal if possible. Recover II heals 2k to both of you. Heal III will fully heal you no matter what you do. about six turns you should be able to have them down. then just wait a bit, blasting the swamp guy. He'll fully heal himself once. this is simple. at this point, after the healers are gone just have HEALAH keep th eguys alive, using wind when she can, and having Sal blast with Fire II.

G_G

Cheat system doesn't work. I clicked on 8 Digits and it said that is not a key.

Sally

January 27, 2009, 06:08:41 am #19 Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 06:17:06 am by Susys
ok ill look into cheat system.

due to me being sick, im going to be able to work on this but it may not be as good as i had it... so... sorry but at least i get to work on it, im gonna try to get all the glitches out befor makeing the next boss.