Web Design Q&A

Started by Tazero, January 26, 2009, 08:22:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

I'll be helping with web design and i guess i'll be learning in the process since i don't have photo shop no WS making for me =(  So i'll answer any question you need with HTML DHTML XHTML SHTML HTML in general :)

If you were a fish...

Aqua

D: CSS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously... don't design layouts with soley HTML =/

Blizzard

So true. HTML is like Web 1.0. ._.; Poor noobs that still keep using it.
But on the other side, you need HTML knowledge to do PHP and HTML is great for completely static sites.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

What if you wanted to make a retro site? That would be groovy... 8)

Indeed HTML has become a dinosaur now unfortunately, but there are still uses. Maybe this should turn into a PHP or CSS Question Thread. :V:

Oh, oh, I got a ques---Wait, I'm just doing this to pull ropes and make jokes...Never mind.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Tazero

Well ya but html is aa common use for Web design yes Css i don't know much code but when i decide to work i do make pretty good webbies :) Read the title Web Design Q&A so really it's just web design

If you were a fish...