{RESOLVED} A question about Blizz-ABS

Started by tatasz, January 18, 2008, 10:20:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tatasz

It maybe is just silly... And, of course, I am a complete noob  :D
Okie... I am making a game, with the ABS script. Is it possible to start with the HUD disabled and then enable it later? And to disable/enable it in specific parts of the game? If it is, how to do that?
The same about the minimap.

Nortos

yeah it's easily possible at the start just make a parralel process event and use the call script command put this code in it
$game_system.hud = false
now when you want to turn it back on after the cut scene or w/e just put in call script command
$game_system.hud = true

tatasz

Fantasist

WAIT!
Quoteyeah it's easily possible at the start just make a parallel process event

You could just use a call script here too instead of parralel process. Putting it on parallel process keeps disabling it every frame, which isn't necessary :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

tatasz

Now that I am done with that, how about changing the HUD colors?  ::)
I looked the script, and find out how to make the bars ligter/darker (and some stuff related to it). But what to do to change the hue, and also the font and the font color?
I know, I am annoying  :-X

Nortos

there';s a lot of code for various stuff around line 5000 of (Blizz-ABS) Script I can't look into it now gota go in one sec but just head there and have a look you'll find out about the colours ect

tatasz

Thanks... I've found that part. Will be trying to do something with it.

Nortos

k I hope that was right, I had to log off sorry :(

tatasz

No problem... I just gave up after all  :D
Too lazy for that, and since I am making a game for few friends...