Because I am new at life...

Started by Reno-s--Joker, January 30, 2009, 07:11:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Reno-s--Joker

I have a few questions, which I'm sure only other people can answer.

1)
What is I PWN YOU AT GAMES standard? People get pretty macho about Brawl, so let's use that as a standard.
Is it amazing to beat Boss Battles on Intense? Or do people play it a million times to get that good? Don't people get really pissed when they get beaten in WiFi?

I'm used to being told that because I'm a girl, I don't have an innate talent for games like boys do. What is your opinion on this?

2)
Who here uses a disguise personality on the internet, and why or why not?  :huh:
I know I do...

3)
What percentage of the population do you think are flamers/trolls/whateveryoucallthosehorriblenastypeople?
Why are they like this?  :<_<:

And on a random note, is it just me or are a lot of people here quite young and at the same time very mature? I feel out of date... I joined the internet when I was 14... D: Actually, that's when I got my first sh*tty computer too. :o And um I have deduced that there is an IT on the forum, but how many females are there out there?  :???:

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSJDGSJHGDSJHGDSSPAMSPAMSPAM

4)
Okay, last question. Wait, there isn't one.
I'm so boored and feeling a little emo, but I should be doing my English portfolio.  :shy:

Fantasist

January 30, 2009, 08:35:55 am #1 Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 08:38:11 am by Fantasist
Quote1)
What is I PWN YOU AT GAMES standard? People get pretty macho about Brawl, so let's use that as a standard.
Is it amazing to beat Boss Battles on Intense? Or do people play it a million times to get that good? Don't people get really pissed when they get beaten in WiFi?

I'm used to being told that because I'm a girl, I don't have an innate talent for games like boys do. What is your opinion on this?

More innate liking than talent I believe. Most girls (normally) aren't really interested in games, so they're not too familiar with them, thus they don't develop the aptitude for gaming like boys (normally) do.

Quote2)
Who here uses a disguise personality on the internet, and why or why not?  :huh:
I know I do...

I think most people do... also depends on what you exactly mean by "a disguise personality" though.

Quote3)
What percentage of the population do you think are flamers/trolls/whateveryoucallthosehorriblenastypeople?

I'm really not qualified to answer the first part of that question. As for why they're like that... I have a loooooooooooooong explanation but I don't want to trouble you with it, so don't ask >.<

QuoteAnd on a random note, is it just me or are a lot of people here quite young and at the same time very mature? I feel out of date... I joined the internet when I was 14... D: Actually, that's when I got my first sh*tty computer too. :o And um I have deduced that there is an IT on the forum, but how many females are there out there?  :???:

I got familiar with the internet at about 14 too. Well, I always believe maturity has got nothing to do with age. I had to deal with a lot of adults who abuse power for satisfying their ego and behave very bad. I've also met people of my age who are very sensible and mature. As for the male/female ratio, I think there are more males in the community than females, again b/c:
QuoteMore innate liking than talent I believe. Most girls (normally) aren't really interested in games, so they're not too familiar with them, thus they don't develop the aptitude for gaming like boys (normally) do.

QuoteSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSJDGSJHGDSJHGDSSPAMSPAMSPAM

wow, you're really bored, aren't you? :P

Quote4)
I'm so boored and feeling a little emo, but I should be doing my English portfolio.  :shy:

Quotewow, you're really bored, aren't you? :P
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

shdwlink1993

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on January 30, 2009, 07:11:22 am

You sure? Many a question I haven't asked because I figured it out after a while.

1)

I have absolutely no idea what I PWN YOU AT GAMES is, so I'm sorry I can't help you there. As far as I, being stuck with the not-really-lowlier Melee, know about Intense Boss Fighting though, usually people practice a lot, and then they make a vid of attempt number 5,875 and attempt to look all impressive (and consequently flaunt their egos...). If someone had never played SSB and beat that, first try, then it'd be impressive.

And as for Wi-Fi, YES, people usually get REALLY pissed when they lose. I have only played Phantom Hourglass with Wi-Fi, and my DS says I've only won 1-2 times. It doesn't say, however, that I won 4-5 times and the person on the other side just happened to get disconnected from me, conveniently enough.

No, it's not because you're a girl. 'An innate talent for games' will, almost always, be someone's way of saying something along the lines of 'An obsession started at the age of three'. "innate talent" sounds more special and interesting than "obsession".

2)
I know I do...

For some reason, I never have done something like that. I usually act just about the same on the internet as I do in real life. I guess I just like me. ;)

3)

I'd like to say that we killed them all last week. About 5~15%, best guess (Translation: I have no idea). People usually act like this in an attempt to relieve themselves of stress, to attempt to inflate their self-esteem by deflating everyone elses (That never works), and/or to get a bundle of attention (If getting punished counts as attention, then yes, it works). The underlying idea being that if you feel miserable, then by gum, everyone on the planet should feel worse than you! Even the people who you can't steal lunch money from!

And on a random note, is it just me or are a lot of people here quite young and at the same time very mature? I feel out of date... I joined the internet when I was 14... D: Actually, that's when I got my first sh*tty computer too. :o And um I have deduced that there is an IT on the forum, but how many females are there out there?  :???:

Out of date? (Checks account age. Gasps in shock. :haha: ) I've noticed that about a lot of people here as well, so it's not just you. Also, for whatever purpose this statistic may serve, I broke my first computer (Windows 3.1) when I was about 5 (And that's by wrecking Windows, mind you. No lazy breaking-the-hardware approach there :^_^': ). Yea. It was the first of... three. Needless to say, I was a bit wild on the computers. :shy:

Indeed. :)

4)

I know what you mean. half this stuff is because it's 6AM and I have not gotten to sleep yet :'(. I can really ramble then. :<_<:
And there's a lot of stuff like English portfolios I should have been doing when I was on the computer (ALL my homework from the last few weeks, for starters :wacko:). It's not just you.
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Fallen Angel X

2)
I know I do...

I've done it before. Not all the time and I only do it to entertain myself for who knows how long xD

3)

Oh, the percentage varies from place to place. Most of those horrible nasty people are usually on online games. And i suppose people are more rude on the internet b/c they won't have as many consequences compared to real life. After all, you can't punch them in the face b/c they're hiding behind a monitor. Most of them are ignorant little 9 year olds who don't know better -.-"

Yes, there was an IT on this forum. Ultaflame, but IT left @_@ We have a couple of females on this forum like Aqua and Susys :D And there are a lot of women out there in the internet believe it or not ._. And I'm talking about real females not the men who disguise themselves as females xD

Starrodkirby86

January 30, 2009, 06:36:14 pm #4 Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 06:38:10 pm by Starrodkirby86
Best questions ever. Let's hope this isn't constructive or serious enough as SPAM.  :^_^':

Quote1)

Innate talents exclusively for genders are totally untrue. I am not using people as examples however, which may be what some people would think. The stereotype about females not being good at gaming or not familiar with it is similar to the stereotype that boys are better at math and other subjects. But this is starting to turn untrue, as recent studies have been showing equality, and many girls being at the top area. It's just that women just usually don't go to those subjects as much, maybe because of how it always has been from the past (Women were the caretakers), or it's just some neuroscience sort of thing.

Standard? It's not exactly as how well you can beat bosses on Intense or getting the highest records. There are many strategies into winning, such as playing it slyly and way differently than the game intends you to play, or button mashing even. Records are there to further competition and motivate you into getting even better ones, not as something to brag about like penis size [pardon the language :P ].

Getting angry is natural from a loss, but that's only if they have been frustrated, at least with my experiences. Good battles that are really tense and close should be deserved with a good sport and a congratulations...which unfortunately can't be seen on Wi-Fi...So just can the good sportsmanship and anger out. xD But the best players are all good sports, in my humblest opinion. Good sports that love competition, I daresay.  :evil:

If you REALLY want to get technical and fancy, then master every game on every genre. Have that knack and expectation of what each game is going to be like for each genre, and train on certain games to get better on the genre overall. My best example is the Rhythm Genre. If you master one of them very well to the point you can apply its knowledge to other games of that genre, like how I do with DDR, then you can master the rest of the Rhythm Games with ease, as their basis is usually pressing a button in time. But note that I said you must apply your learned knowledge onto the other games...That's the main focus. If you have the mastery of every genre, then you should be able to master a game you haven't even played yet by applying the genre's standards into it.

Quote2)
I know I do...

The Internet is a really murky place...I obviously used disguise personalities all the time, but Starrodkirby86 has always been with me here and there. You know you used too much disguise personalities when you faked a whole chatroom just to pull a trick on one of your closest real life friends.  :P

People usually use disguise personalities to occupy their boredom (Or for fun) or to hide something, like they don't want to be seen at this location. You know what I mean.

Quote3)

Depends on where you are. 4chan, 100%. It's really easy to make fun of people on the Internet because you don't have the guilt and relationship with them. They're just random strangers that you're able to interact with, way easier than social life. Some people just find it fun cracking all these mean hatethreads. I don't know why. I would probably say however that 40 to 70% of people are trolls.

QuoteAnd on a random note, is it just me or are a lot of people here quite young and at the same time very mature? I feel out of date... I joined the internet when I was 14... D: Actually, that's when I got my first sh*tty computer too. :o And um I have deduced that there is an IT on the forum, but how many females are there out there?  :???:

The more intelligent you can write, the more mature you can sound. The Internet came to my hands around 2003-2004. I was around 10 at that moment, and I learned everything about the Internet the easy and hard way. All these years were pretty interesting, it led me to the personality I have now. I would seriously wish you can see the old me, if only all the sites that had them were to stay up.

How many females are on this forum? Mostly everyone here is a male, definitely. Out of this 200+ people...I would conclude roughly ~10 are females. More or less. The Male:Female Ratio is 15.4:1, but this information can't be used because not everyone has inputted genders on this forum, including the females.

Quote4)
What fun.

And it even isn't nighttime here. How surprising with my writing.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Fallen Angel X

You scare me SRK. :^_^': You somehow make simple answers really long. I guess it's because I like straight to the point better..

You still write a lot. Oh, but I agree with everything you said xD Hopefully everyone's answers help Reno O.o

Diokatsu

1)

I think the standard should be set with whomever has the best record currently :\ I know some like to say that real talent should come naturally, but I know that I wasn't very good at Stepmania when I began. In fact, I lost at the lowest level constantly. I practiced my ass off though and now can play some keyboard song which were too fast for my eyes to even contemplate. I like the idea of ranks based on win to loss ratio because it's a generally accepted standard and is easily backed up.

Don't care. Girl or boy, I really couldn't give a shit. I'm not vouching for equality, considering i know nothing about the psychological aspects of gaming on the brain and the affinity of male/female brain activity towards those aspects. Personally, I only hate whiners who tell me that they get told shit like that. If you don't want to listen then just don't and move on. They're obviously not worth talking to.
2)
I know I do...

I don't really. Not here. There are pictures of me on the thread and my age is correct.
3)

Like me? XD I'm like this because I have nothing better to do and have nothing interesting or useful to submit. Things that I do produce and are decent, like maybe my writing, I give out on MSN.

Not female XD I feel young, I must say. Maturity is assumed by many, I'd presume. Shakespeare even said, "Assume a virtue if you have it not." Easier to do than it seems. Take time to post and you look like a well-spoken person. Make a nice resource post based off the stuff your friend showed you last night, you look like an internet navigator. Look for people's needs and weigh them against your resources. If you can fufill, do so. you look better that way. spam makes you look younger and more childish.

Lol. Get and IM account and you repel boredom for hours XD

Reno-s--Joker

Whoaaa... lol, thanks guys! <333
These are totally out of order but... there should be some method in the madness. :D

QuoteYou sure? Many a question I haven't asked because I figured it out after a while.

Me too... but these have been unanswered ever since, well... ever since. :haha:

Quoteusually people practice a lot, and then they make a vid of attempt number 5,875 and attempt to look all impressive (and consequently flaunt their egos...).

LOL. <3 I can imagine that...
QuoteIt doesn't say, however, that I won 4-5 times and the person on the other side just happened to get disconnected from me, conveniently enough.

Whoa, now that is one bad sport. Ouchie. D: And geez, I bet neither of you feel that good in the end. :S
Quoteor button mashing even

LMAO. Yay, I do that.
QuoteIf you have the mastery of every genre, then you should be able to master a game you haven't even played yet by applying the genre's standards into it.

Wow, this mastery business is starting to sound like an RPG :D but I really must admit you have a good point there which I never really thought about. But hey, forums are useful like that... XD
QuoteI know some like to say that real talent should come naturally, but I know that I wasn't very good at Stepmania when I began. In fact, I lost at the lowest level constantly. I practiced my ass off though and now can play some keyboard song which were too fast for my eyes to even contemplate.

I fail at Stepmania. :| But I guess my giving up isn't going to help that. That's pretty impressive... thanks for the comment. :)

QuoteMore innate liking than talent I believe. Most girls (normally) aren't really interested in games, so they're not too familiar with them, thus they don't develop the aptitude for gaming like boys (normally) do.

It seems that even though I am very interested in games, I don't pick up on them as quickly as some males who I know. I mean, considering say I have a helluva lot more experience at Zelda (and generally most video games) than my Dad or cousin, they always find something I can't get. Which is cool, but I'd like to do that too.
I heard that because most of the games' creators are male, it makes a difference. Apparently there was an experiment where some women made a game and all the guys failed at it. What do you think of that?
Quote'An innate talent for games' will, almost always, be someone's way of saying something along the lines of 'An obsession started at the age of three'.

That makes sense. I must admit experience plays a huge part in it. I will look into this, I'm pretty interested now.
QuoteThe stereotype about females not being good at gaming or not familiar with it is similar to the stereotype that boys are better at math and other subjects.

Agreed, although that is still a mystery to me sometimes. One thing I have also noticed, is that you always give very good answers. <3
QuotePersonally, I only hate whiners who tell me that they get told shit like that. If you don't want to listen then just don't and move on. They're obviously not worth talking to.

That's a good take on it. I feel encouraged to try harder. <3

QuoteFor some reason, I never have done something like that. I usually act just about the same on the internet as I do in real life. I guess I just like me.

I guess it's always a very healthy thing to like yourself.  :P
QuoteNot all the time and I only do it to entertain myself for who knows how long xD

LOL yes... it can be so entertaining... XD
QuoteThere are pictures of me on the thread and my age is correct.

...You aren't worried about weird people?

QuoteAbout 5~15%, best guess (Translation: I have no idea).

LOL I love it, but that's what I would estimate too... Anyways, your explanantion was very enlightening, thank you... :D
QuoteI would probably say however that 40 to 70% of people are trolls.

HOLY SH8T!!! D: I'm scared.
QuoteAnd i suppose people are more rude on the internet b/c they won't have as many consequences compared to real life. After all, you can't punch them in the face b/c they're hiding behind a monitor. Most of them are ignorant little 9 year olds who don't know better -.-

Boy do I wish they had consequences. And boy do I wish they weren't sitting behind a monitor sometimes. I kinda wish they weren't 9 either. *sigh*
QuoteAs for why they're like that... I have a loooooooooooooong explanation but I don't want to trouble you with it, so don't ask >.<

I'm worried now.... :D
QuoteI had to deal with a lot of adults who abuse power for satisfying their ego and behave very bad.

Oh boy, do I know what you mean there...  :(
QuoteLike me? XD I'm like this because I have nothing better to do and have nothing interesting or useful to submit.

Huh? You seem pretty decent lol... XD

QuoteThe more intelligent you can write, the more mature you can sound. The Internet came to my hands around 2003-2004. I was around 10 at that moment, and I learned everything about the Internet the easy and hard way. All these years were pretty interesting, it led me to the personality I have now. I would seriously wish you can see the old me, if only all the sites that had them were to stay up.

The hard way =  :<_<:. Although, that was a very insightful reply, I must say. Thanks, as usual :)
QuoteUltaflame, but IT left @_@ We have a couple of females on this forum like Aqua and Susys  And there are a lot of women out there in the internet believe it or not ._. And I'm talking about real females not the men who disguise themselves as females xD

IT left? :o Aww.... it always sucks when someone leaves. :|
Yeah, I noticed on sites like DeviantART (which I frequent), I would say about 75% of people I come across are females. Hummm.
QuoteNot female XD I feel young, I must say. Maturity is assumed by many, I'd presume. Shakespeare even said, "Assume a virtue if you have it not." Easier to do than it seems. Take time to post and you look like a well-spoken person. Make a nice resource post based off the stuff your friend showed you last night, you look like an internet navigator. Look for people's needs and weigh them against your resources. If you can fufill, do so. you look better that way. spam makes you look younger and more childish.

Okay, that was an example of a mature reply.  :haha: Quoting Shakespeare, I guess, helps. That reminds me of English... :| Thanks for the great hints though. :D
QuoteOut of this 200+ people...I would conclude roughly ~10 are females.

I think I'm going to have to get used to that for the profession I'm looking at. Although I'm not complaining, girls in groups can be horrid.  :^_^':

QuoteLol. Get and IM account and you repel boredom for hours XD

IM? Maybe I'll look into it... :D

QuoteYou scare me SRK.  You somehow make simple answers really long. I guess it's because I like straight to the point better..

You still write a lot. Oh, but I agree with everything you said xD Hopefully everyone's answers help Reno O.o

Thanks, they really did. :) And thank god I'm not bored anymore. But I still dun wanna do my English.... XD

</one of the longest posts ever made by me at least>
^-^ Really appreciate it people... I felt a little weird asking these questions... *glomps*

Starrodkirby86

No problem. :) I may have exaggerated the number of trolls on the Internet, but this really seems true if you visit Youtube or other high-user websites. Small communities with lots of unity are generally friendly, and fortunately it's a great niche to stay. ^^

QuoteApparently there was an experiment where some women made a game and all the guys failed at it. What do you think of that?

Certainly if an all-women team decide to make a game, the end result is going to be completely different than the regular choice. It can be coincidence or what the women created was something they were good at but not the opposite gender...Or you can consider the scenario that what the women made was pure gold and innovative. :3

QuoteI fail at Stepmania. :| But I guess my giving up isn't going to help that. That's pretty impressive... thanks for the comment. Happy

Quoteusually people practice a lot, and then they make a vid of attempt number 5,875 and attempt to look all impressive (and consequently flaunt their egos...).
:rite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPvkGyflGmA

Quote...You aren't worried about weird people?

Shouldn't be any weird, weird people here. And fortunately this isn't Myspace or Facebook so there will be no such things as pedophiles. :3

QuoteThe hard way =   :<_<:. Although, that was a very insightful reply, I must say. Thanks, as usual  :)

I used to be a pompous enthusiastic brat that knows nothing. No maturity, no great diction, Internet Language (At times), etc. I really changed after 2007.

QuoteI think I'm going to have to get used to that for the profession I'm looking at. Although I'm not complaining, girls in groups can be horrid.
*cough* Indeed. But there aren't very much females that are game developers, RPG Makers especially. I don't know why.

No need to feel weird. We're all one big happy family.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Fantasist

QuoteI heard that because most of the games' creators are male, it makes a difference. Apparently there was an experiment where some women made a game and all the guys failed at it. What do you think of that?

That's interesting, and it could be true to some extent.

QuoteLike me? XD I'm like this because I have nothing better to do and have nothing interesting or useful to submit. Things that I do produce and are decent, like maybe my writing, I give out on MSN.

Absurd Dio, I've never seen you troll around :P

QuoteOh boy, do I know what you mean there... :(

If you can manage to read them, you'd eventually feel sad for them. Behaviour has some cause behind it.

QuoteI felt a little weird asking these questions... *glomps*

I can handle weird pretty well, don't you worry :D
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Reno-s--Joker

QuoteSmall communities with lots of unity are generally friendly, and fortunately it's a great niche to stay. ^^

Yes, I noticed CP is small and very friendly, and I really like it here. ^-^ I also notice that when you get too many 'friends' whether on sites or IRL it's not half as a good a thing. <3

QuoteOr you can consider the scenario that what the women made was pure gold and innovative. :3

Actually I think that was the case with that particular game - apparently it was a very different in concept and gameplay style to a lot of games on the market. Which reminds me of something else - although I wouldn't say the Wii is all that revolutionary, I think it has a much broader market because the different controls it has. Kinda like starting a new series because joining one in the middle repels people/causes confusion. Man, I am not making any sense. :|
QuoteThat's interesting, and it could be true to some extent.

I hope I'm not overpondering it. Some of these things are best left as random statistics and whatever. :D

QuoteRite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPvkGyflGmA

WIN. <3 That's seriously satisfying just to watch, lol. And let me just say whoever invented that sequence wants us all to get RSI. D:
(side note - did you use the split screen plugin/addon thing for Win Movie Maker or is there a better alternative out there? :o)

QuoteAnd fortunately this isn't Myspace or Facebook so there will be no such things as pedophiles.

LOL. XD

QuoteI used to be a pompous enthusiastic brat that knows nothing. No maturity, no great diction, Internet Language (At times), etc. I really changed after 2007.

I find it quite hard to believe, seeing you now. :) But I'm curious about 2007... :D

Quote*cough* Indeed. But there aren't very much females that are game developers, RPG Makers especially. I don't know why.

It may just be the interest thing Fantasist suggested. It might change in the future...?

QuoteNo need to feel weird. We're all one big happy family.

QuoteI can handle weird pretty well, don't you worry :D

Aww lol that is so sweet...... XDDD

QuoteWarning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Darnggg that's what you get for taking half an hour to reply.  :<_<:

QuoteIf you can manage to read them, you'd eventually feel sad for them. Behaviour has some cause behind it.

That's what bothers me the most - you can't hate them for being that way, and you can't understand them because they won't open up. I fail at reading people, so I think I find them harder to deal with.

Starrodkirby86

January 31, 2009, 01:48:52 am #11 Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 01:57:56 am by Starrodkirby86
QuoteWIN. <3 That's seriously satisfying just to watch, lol. And let me just say whoever invented that sequence wants us all to get RSI. D:
(side note - did you use the split screen plugin/addon thing for Win Movie Maker or is there a better alternative out there? :o)

Heh, thanks for the comment. I really wish I can continue making StepMania videos, but my keyboard is in a bit of a problem right now so it's not turning out so well. Maybe in the near future.

I didn't use Windows Movie Maker to actually create this video, it was all done on Camtasia. However, you can use a split-screen plugin to do something like that. I never got to doing it so unfortunately I can't help you there. :/

QuoteI find it quite hard to believe, seeing you now.  :) But I'm curious about 2007... :D

EDIT: Well, I decided to do some searching. Here's an old thread that I posted about me on RMRK.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7723.msg100736.html#msg100736
Notice the short length of my posts and the use of Internet language (Even though it's not really much of any use). There's seriously worse, I just have to find it.

EDIT2:
QuoteNote from Starrodkirby86:

* "Well, I was looking at your Bootleg Pokemon thingie (Which is pretty cool), and saw Pokemon Adventure. I downloaded it off the site I get my ROMs off and played the game. I finished it by using save states and slowing down the speed. I'll tell you the levels....and it sucks basically.
      ---
      Round 1: Machine level; robots as enemies.
      ---
      Round 2: Desert Level; the only enemy I remember in the desert one is some flying mosquito thing that just flies straight in a very boring way. It flies back and forth. Oh, and Pikachu can only hit it by jumping...no rolling. Although it was significantly than the first level (Amazingly).
      ---
      Round 3: The weirdest level in the game. Note that there are two enemies per level. Anyway, one enemy is a Koopa from Super Mario Bros. 3 (The sprite) and when you jump on the Koopa...it dies! No shell-popping fun! The other enemy is that crab thing from the first Sonic game. It's a weird palette level kind of blue black or something...
      ---
      Round 4: Don't remember much about this level but it's like a water level. Very hard to jump because of the walls but managed to finish. The enemies in here is the crab and the spiked thing from the first level....or so I think. It's like a beach. Oh yeah, every 100 Poke Balls increase your life but then the balls go to 0, similar to the Game Gear Sonic Games.
      ---
      Round 5: Reminiscent of the Mario Castle. Fireballs and some other enemy, I forgot. ^_^
      Anyway, it was a lava kind of thing with a torch-like background. All I know it's similar to castle or fortress.
      ---
      When you finish Round 5, a G/S Professor Oak will be there with End. Press a button will go to the title screen. Wowee..."

This was about three years ago on TRSRockin'.

Reno-s--Joker

:haha: You definitely deserve a compliment for that crazy song. :) And I'm sure it'll fix soon enough too.

WOW, I have been looking for a program like Camtasia for ages! Well, whaddya know... I found it here :D
Anyways, anything is better than Windows Movie Maker... D:

fugibo

1)

2)
I know I do...

3)

4)

1. PWN is being Leeroy Jenkins.
2. I do, because if I didn't, the UV rays would kill me.
3. All, and they are that way because it is inevitable that everyone's personality should oscillate into that state at some point.
(side note) I became familiar at around *less than or equal to preteen*, when I was an uber-n00b and I had a crappy WinME computer. (oops, that might give away age :/)
4. I should be doing a lot of stuff. Doesn't mean they can make me.

Reno-s--Joker

@Starrodkirby: Wow, I see what you mean. :D It's alright, but certainly very different to how you are now. ^-^
QuoteAlthough it was significantly than the first level (Amazingly).

Bad grammar ftw. :haha:

@WcW:
Quote1. PWN is being Leeroy Jenkins.

SO THEY ARE ALL LIARS. :|
XD
Quote4. I should be doing a lot of stuff. Doesn't mean they can make me.

I am still deciding whether that is a very bad or very good attitude to have. :P
^-^ Thanks for the input :)

Valcos

Quote1)

Yeah... I am the standard. Naw... the standard should be the set by the amount of pwn/pwnt ratio. So, say i pwn 64 people in madden online, then i get pwnt by 0... my ratio is 64 :^_^':. Then you put together all your pwn/pwnt ratio from all the games you play and then you get your total pwn/pwnt ratio. :O.o:.

Quote2)
I know I do...

Lol, I dont! Besides my user name... im all natural :naughty:. And.... i dont feel like i need to disguise myself?

Quote3)

I think 30% of the internet is. Just depends where you go. Because they are n00bs :evil:.

And, i got my first shitty/awesome at the time for a 7 year old.... when i was like seven. :huh:. I barely knew how to use it tho...but over time i got better, not by much tho  :^_^':

Quote4)

Wait... you have a vagina!!!  :o?... (hehe, im bored to :P)
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Reno-s--Joker

QuoteYeah... I am the standard. Naw... the standard should be the set by the amount of pwn/pwnt ratio. So, say i pwn 64 people in madden online, then i get pwnt by 0... my ratio is 64 (^_^'). Then you put together all your pwn/pwnt ratio from all the games you play and then you get your total pwn/pwnt ratio. O.o.

:D Love the logical approach LOL! :haha: That deserves a power up. <3 I take it Leroy Jenkins' pwn/pwnt ratio is 222382737638768326873314159265359(ooh look, an approximation of pi)4957848579438545354. I like it. :D

QuoteBesides my user name... im all natural Naughty

LMAO <3

QuoteWait... you have a vagina!!!

DDDDD: Yes noneedtoscreamyoutoo
:haha:
Highfive for the boredooommmmmmmmm. :P

tSwitch

1)

that's called 'Poor Sportsmanship'

that's called 'sexism' and 'elitism'

2)
I know I do...

no reason to.

3)

most of them.  they're attention whores who can't get friends so they make fun of everyone to drown their own sorrow and hide their inadequacy.

I'm male, 19.

4)

DO YOUR HOMEWORK >8U

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Blizzard

1)

I see it like this: It's just a game. When I beat my roommate in chess, I rather say something related to the round or that he seems tired today as he isn't paying attention than bullshit like "I WIN, YOU LOSE, YOU FAIL!".

Ignore it. Girls don't talk about games as much as guys do, but the gaming community should be equally distrubuted between the genders.

2)
I know I do...

I am me. There is no need for me to be somebody else on the internet. :P

3)

I'd also say 30%. Some of them are bored, usually not annoying other people. Some have no life and nothing better to do. Some are just idiots. There are different kinds of people and some of them are trolls/flamers/whatever. IMO it's immature and pointless, a completely useless waste of time. It's true, chatting is a waste of time as well, but at least it can be fun so it's a good waste of time. xD

And on a random note, is it just me or are a lot of people here quite young and at the same time very mature?

I'M SO OLD. ;_; DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT! ._.;

4)

Like NAMK said...

Quote from: NAMKCOR on February 02, 2009, 09:38:30 am
DO YOUR HOMEWORK >8U

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on January 31, 2009, 01:44:02 am
QuoteSmall communities with lots of unity are generally friendly, and fortunately it's a great niche to stay. ^^

Yes, I noticed CP is small and very friendly, and I really like it here. ^-^ I also notice that when you get too many 'friends' whether on sites or IRL it's not half as a good a thing. <3

I'm trying to keep this community nice. ;)

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on January 31, 2009, 01:44:02 am
QuoteIf you can manage to read them, you'd eventually feel sad for them. Behaviour has some cause behind it.

That's what bothers me the most - you can't hate them for being that way, and you can't understand them because they won't open up. I fail at reading people, so I think I find them harder to deal with.

I was the same when I was much younger. But everything has changed, drastically. Today I can read people almost like books. I instantly know when somebody is insincere, I can instantly "judge" a person's personality (which is over 99% accurate), and I instantly know if somebody likes me.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

QuoteToday I can read people almost like books. I instantly know when somebody is insincere, I can instantly "judge" a person's personality (which is over 99% accurate), and I instantly know if somebody likes me.

I can already do that with about 80% reliability o.o
A: This is madness!
US: THIS-IS-MINDREADINGGGG!!!