Landith

I'm working on it Cal...
I have about half of it done...
The Title screen...

Which logo are you refering to?
Game Guy's Projects?
or
Jammpulse Studios?

If it's mine (Jammpulse Studios) then I already have a new logo designed it just needs some finishing touches.
If it's Game Guy's Projects then it's up to game_guy if he wants it changed or not...

Calintz

February 15, 2009, 06:33:02 pm #41 Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 06:37:41 pm by Calintz16438
@Landith:
Well...both logos "could" use work, but you guys should definitely make them fade transition from one to the next instead of having them instantly transfer in. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

STAR WARS:
General:
Spoiler: ShowHide
So, I lost against Darth Maul. I had him and one of his buddies down into red. I killed the other one. Playing your DEMO made me realize that BABS still needs work(no offense Blizzard). I am going to post my opinions on BABS in his thread as soon as I am finished here. These regard to your game too Game_Guy so you might want to check it out.

R2 Unit:
I think that you should limit the amount of HP that the R2unit can restore. I could easily just run around with no regard for safety and never have a problem so long as I ran back to R2. I think you should also make the amount for each interval of cure be random inside some limits. For instance: > 20 but < 50 - "23.. .. ..47.. .. ..31".. .. ..and if the random amount exceeds the heal cap, the healing stops. I don't mean if it exceeds < 50, I mean if it exceeds the limit that R2 can restore.

**The sound effect of healing never quits even after you are fully healed. I think it should.

Mapping:
The mapping for Mission 3was enhanced, but nothing else in the DEMO. Just remember that the woods are of most mapping improvement importance...

**Good job on that cave map. I think all of my problems could have been avoided in the 1st place, had I read the character key and realized that I could just probably have jumped across the gap :^_^':

G_G

Landith said he's working on a new one. Notice by the animated logo it says yea its a crappy animated logo!

Calintz

Haha, I know, but you can never remind one too much!! Don't forget to look at my post Game_Guy for my comments on the R2unit and other things.

G_G

I read them and BABS could use little improvement maybe some new features. But I dont have alot of BABS knowledge. If blizz made a true blizz abs game with the max features it uses CoSLaL EXA then it'd be kick ass. I dont know a whole lot about BABS so but thanks for the comments next demo will have a few ctuscenes hopefully and also have a few more missions and maybe a few for the darkside as well.

Calintz

Okay, well how about my comments on Star Wars??
- What about the tips for R2??

Landith

He will probably create something similar to what you want. This game was made in about 2 weeks though so it will go through a lot of changes by the time it's done.

Calintz

In that case, I will keep playing, and staying interested in all of the upcoming updates.

G_G

Like I said I read the comments. And yes I'll probably make the r2 unit like that. Seeing this game was made in two weeks. I'm proud of myself for it is the first game I've released publically with a demo. I didnt quit and I dont plan on it.

Anyways if you have anymore suggestions post them.

Calintz

I hope you didn't take those comments to heart!!
I understand that you put this together in two weeks, and to tell you the truth. It makes me look sad. I have been working on my game for so long, and I don't even have a real DEMO out yet.

It makes me mad, but at the same time, it inspires me.

G_G

I need those comments so I can fix it. Maybe the reason why you haven't released a real demo yet is because you're probably busier than I am .

Calintz

February 15, 2009, 09:25:52 pm #51 Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 09:27:30 pm by Calintz16438
You can decide for yourself...

Wake up at 6:00am
Go to work by 7:00am
Work until 3:30pm(currently involved in mandatory overtime - **5:30pm)
Come home tired as hell and try to finish or at least add to my workshop requests
Eat dinner
Try to find time to work on my game.

**I can't say I have all the time in the world, but I can honestly say that when it comes to my game. I honestly believe that I slack so much more than I should. I am just so tired after work...

**This is nothing out of the ordinary, I mean Blizzard has a full-time gig, and he does an amazing job producing his games and scripts. Truthfully, my lack of DEMO, can only be explained as my laziness. I am so mad, lol.

G_G

yea you're way busier than I am I am only 13 and only deal with school and homework and chores. Not a whole lot.

G_G

For those hesitating to play it to see whether its good or not, I made a video.

Here it is: Its also in the first post http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4s-kvjM-n8

Calintz

Sally

G_G

Not to necro, but how the fuck is my demo link not dead yet?!

Blizzard

Is this using, like, Blizz-ABS 1.6? xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

October 05, 2012, 07:48:54 am #58 Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 08:03:05 am by gameus
I think it's using a very early version of 2.x. It has the AI system if I recall. *downloads demo to find out*

EDIT: It's 2.23. If I remember correctly, the story to this didn't make any sense at all.

Hell, I decrypted the fucker. Half the fucking maps/scripts/characters don't make any sense at all. ;~;

EDIT 2: Just played through it. This is so full of lulz. It's gotta be the funnest thing I've ever made though. xD

Landith