Relocation Complete Sir!

Started by Memor-X, January 19, 2008, 09:34:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Memor-X

the name's Memor-X, bla, bla, bla, just to make thing go a bit quicker, here's my welcome post from the old forum

Quotehe name's Memor-X, it's the name i use all over the net so if you see it, 99% of the time it'll be me unless someone stole my name

i'm the web master of MHO Ultra Mega (i can't post up the URL yet but i think the name is pretty easy to try and figure it out the URL), it's where i put up all the games, animation and comic i make so i will rarely post them up on the forum here

like i said i make games, currently i'm working on Black Core and Elfen Lizias but later september i will start work on Megaman Battle Guardian I: Hunters of Memory

i also make animations which i have truck load off made yet hardly any converted for my site, most of the RPGs i make are on them

that sums me up

that was made over *checks Winry Clock on FMA: DS* about 5-6 months ago

my main project i'm working on is Megaman Battle Guardian I: Hunters of Memory which is based from my Megaman Battle Guardina Series, i post up the full version of the game once the entire series is up on my site, the people who have helped me work on it is

me, Div IX, Blizzard, Fantasist and any one else i forgotten

i also forgot to add, i'm the leader of the Mema Hunter who make games, programs, stuff like that, my rank is Maverick Virus Hohenhein, and my seocnd is command happens to to Div IX (Rank: Chaos Mistress)

so yeh, thats me, hi everybody........again

Spoofus

hhmm well you finally show up i see a bit late eh  ;)

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Memor-X

yeh well, i havn't been able to get onto the net and this next week is hell for me, interviews for uni, apointment with social security, stuff like that, not to mention an oporation on my toe to remove and ingrown toe nail, i still have a lot of work to do

Sally

Memor-X

yeh, something Div likes, but i hate it, i wanted this time to relax and play my PS3 and work on my stuff, all well

Sally

i think the ps3 is a waist of money atm imo becouse thers not too many good games for it. but there is cool ones but not alot... But for the PS2 i really like sol calabur3 bestest gmae evr... :)

Memor-X

well i can only agree to the extent where the newer PS3s are a wait of money cause they play PS3 and PSOne games and not PS2, why the hell do they leave PSOne games for the PS3 when there's no more being created, as for games, give it some time and the game will get better (waiting of Final Fantasy XIII and Metal Gear Solid 4), but it's worth the money, if you've every seen a PSP and it's system how you can set background and that, well the PS3 has that and more

Punn

Yeah.. Im psyched for MGS4, it looks insane.. especially the part when theres random wars going on

Memor-X

well as far as i know, there's only one war going on, that's Liquids war on the Patriots, the other smaller battles could just be battles that Outer Heaven has been hired to take part in since Liquid has brought it back to live, i want to see the Beauty and the Beast Group, i think that's there name but their like the Dead Cell, Cobra Unit or Fox Hound from the other games yet their all half human, half Metal Gear, seem here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of-the-patriots_beauty-beast-unit.jpg

MGS4 seem to be like MGS and MGS2 by having the Cyborg Ninja, this time it isn't a already dead soldier and friend of Snakes or a girl in a Cyborb Ninja Suit, but it's an alive character who is falling to bits, guess who it is
http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/detail-page/mgs4-4-lg.jpg

Spoofus

lol i know who the ninja guy is hehehe *hint he was in another Metal gear*  ::) duh
i was gonna say who it is..aww heck it is Raiden for MG2 sons of liberty
and yeah there is only war going on as far as i know

Memor-X

i've just been reading some info on the game and Vamp is still alive aswell, he realy is a vampire having being shot in the head, crushed by water, being attacked like hell, well, it's good he alive, now i can kill him again for killing emma

Spoofus

lol i loved the Vamp fights in MG2 he was always fun to me hehehe

Sally

yea but why will u spend all the money on a ps3 now when later it will cost less? when the games you want are acually out :)

WWASAIAIIIITTT!!!!

it dosent play ps2 games? RRIIIPPP OOFFFF

Memor-X

@Spoofus: yeh, when i completed the game, i played it again and insted of killing him cause he was in my way, i killed him cause i knew he would kill Emma, but i remember seeing screen shots of the game where Ryden is holding Emma's Hand just outside the Shell 1 Core and she gets stabbed before then, i've been trying to figure out how to keep her alive there

@Susys: that was the newer versions of the PS3, the slim lines i think, their $600 over hwre i live and have 40 GB harddrive space, the older ones are $1000 and has 60 GB and plays PSOne, PS2 and PS3 so it's worth the money, i don't know if Sony is making the old ones anymore, i got the last one they had in stock when i went into the shops, that's when i found out about the newer versions not having the ability to play PS2, i told the cleark that i want the old ones cause i have some PS2 games i had to play on my brother's PS2, so here's my warning

don't get the cheeper PS3s, their crap cause you can only get PS3 Game for it (Cause no one makes PSOne games anymore), get the more expensive ones, so remember, 40 GB, Bad, 60 GB, Good

Nortos

ouch on the ingrown toenail :(

and welcome Memorx :)

Also what are you talking about Susy PS3 my best money worth ever, and it does play PS2 games Memor, also great games out are, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Assassins Creed, Resistance:Fall of Man,  FF13 is soon coming out which is fu*&$^g awesome, a few good rpgs,  Ratches and Clan : I forgot..., UT3 and lots others I'm forgetting cos memory blank...

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Welcome Memor, good to have you here :D

lol, both you and Susys spelt 'waste' wrongly, 'waist' and 'wait'
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Memor-X

well my spelling is real off, crap, thing i'm wondering is, what the hell is the energy thing, cause since Memor-X is based off me, and he has infinate energy (during the E-Crystal Crisis in Arcadian Chronicals, he is the only reploid who doesn't have to be plugged up to a CX Solar Converter Power Unit cause the Mav Buster generates all his power)

Nortos

Memor-X

well then power me up, and for every 100 energy i gain, i will destroy something, lets start with that that Monkey Cart selling Trunk Monkeys lol

Nortos

lol 100 energy omfg that'll take a while :P someone can only give someone else energy every 2hrs

Blizzard

200 hours = over 8 days of constantly clicking.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.