Well in the Woods[BETA v1.0]

Started by Calintz, February 03, 2009, 01:41:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

February 03, 2009, 01:41:59 pm Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 08:52:26 pm by Calintz16438
Are you ready!?
I am 30-40% sure that I can throw this at you guys some time this month.

As you may or may not have noticed. I have deleted the previous DEMO from my topic, because I do not even consider it a real DEMO. There was no actual gameplay, so I removed it, and I am starting the version numbers over again...

Back to basic boys, will anyone want to help me test Well in the Woods(BETA v1.0)?

Starrodkirby86

Count me in. I'll give a comprehensive playthrough...or just a playthrough. We'll see what happens. :)

I don't know if I really want to delete that topic though, but if you're okay with it I guess I will comply. :/

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Hellfire Dragon

I'd like to beta test it too :) It sounded good. Though wasn't the main guys brother roxas?

Calintz

February 03, 2009, 01:55:30 pm #3 Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 02:00:06 pm by Starrodkirby86
I'm totally fine with it, I don't need it. Besides, damn near everyone who was active then, isn't now.

Thank you Starrod!!

EDIT: yup...i am changing graphics...to make them look more like twins

Blizzard is alert enough. ~Love, Starrodkirby86

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

legacyblade

Beta testing? You're asking for that, right? Sure, I'd love to beta test!

Landith

Calintz