Legacyblade's Spriting Shrine

Started by legacyblade, February 04, 2009, 06:59:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

legacyblade

@game_Guy, yes eventually every sprite in here will have various weapon and skill poses. It'll just take some time.

@MetaKnight, the reason I don't have sprites walking around with their weapons out is this. People usually walk around with their weapons put away, unless they're in battle.

@chaze, cool ^_^ Show me a screenshot of them in game, sometime. (via PM or something)

Chaze007

@LB I'd love if you hell got on msn sometimes! ]:
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

legacyblade

I uploaded a Legacyblade Icon. I have a few sprite parts that haven't been added yet, I'll have those up soon.

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

*waits for teh lb weapon character set*

Mightylink

Very good stuff, abs users are ganna love you :P Not many skill and weapon charsets out there, you really supplied what was in high demand :D

legacyblade

May 01, 2009, 12:12:56 am #47 Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 06:34:38 pm by Gym Leader Blades
Then I should probably get my but cracking making more of them >_> But I'm lazy again...

-edit, long awaited update.

Finished all the weapon sprites for both Nethera and Assassin. That means that they both have weapon sprites for ALL the icons (including the Legacyblade)

FenrisHalo

:drool:

Amazing stuff. I won't be using the charsets, but the icons and heads rock.

Ever thought about doing an abs battler of some of the rtp tilesets? And how about monsters? Anyway, they're really cool, keep up the good work :D
<a href="http://plunkit.webs.com/">I have to admit, this looks sweet xD</a>

legacyblade

I might do some RTP sprite poses eventually, but I need to increase the original sprites first. Glad you like it (and there are more heads and icons to come).

legacyblade

(it's been at least 90 days, I think that's long enough a wait to double post :P)

I fixed the resource links, and even added a new resource :D I'm updating all the graphics and adding some new ones. Expect to see zip files for each character, as well as a ZIP containing EVERY RESOURCE soon. Nethera's many poses will be added to the shrine, and I'm making some sprites for Link in a barrel (currently I only have a single frame of him poking his head out of a barrel though).

I hope you all can enjoy the sprites I've posted. I'm also open to suggestions for poses I can give the sprites (I'm not taking requests, NOT taking them o.o Taking them gets scary)

G_G

hey that zip file can be uploaded in Resource Packs in the resource sharer. If its not under resource types you may have to redownload again.

Also to the blizz-abs pose thing, but each character in its own zip with all the poses and weapons, that might settle for what you want while I try to add members to the thing.

legacyblade

Good idea game_guy. I'll be submitting some ZIP files soon :D

G_G

What happened to all those heads you had?

legacyblade

Lost 'em when the server went down. I'm making them again though. Just is tedious, have to go through my PSD files looking for the heads I want to use. They'll be back up soon, along with some blank bodies to accompany them (useful for visual equipment :P)