(Recruitment) - OutBreak

Started by DarkClawtooth, February 05, 2009, 04:33:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkClawtooth

NOTICE:

First off I want to address something so that people do not get confused, This is not a zombie game. Just wanted to get that out of the way because the title could cause some confusion and make people think its something its not.

PROGRAM BEING USED: RPG MAKER XP

STORYLINE

This game takes place in the year 2012. There is now a organization that has taken over as the police force. It is called Central. You play as Detective David Morse. You are the head of the special crimes devision of Central. One day you are presented with a very special case by the chief of your Central branch. The case is that of a middle aged woman who was found dead in her house with her body completely drained of all blood and fluids and with no signs of anything that could explain this. You set out on this case to uncover the truth about what happened and along the way get wrapped up in lies and corruption.

FEATURES

-City environments
- Free roaming ability after a given point
- Missions not associated with the main game
- use of modern day weapons to attack
- cutting back from older RPGs, instead of having a battle screen you can run around and attack and be attacked freely
-Multiple enemies at one time
-Ability to use tactics, hiding and taking cover
-Boss Battles
-Investigation scenes where you search places for clues

LOCATIONS

-Suburbia
-City
-Subway station
-Movie theater
-Slums
-factories
-warehouses
-Central HQ

AVAILABLE POSITIONS

-Eventers
-Map Makers
-people good with designing any of the features I mentioned above
-Character Design
-Action battle system

I will consider anyone who is serious about wanting to help with this

Tazero

I think who you play as has an ironic name =D my librarian at my pub. library name is David Morse lol

If you were a fish...

Landith

I would like to help with this, it sounds kinda interesting.
Not like most RPG Games that go out and kill people, it's a mystery :)

I could do mapping, and anything else you need...

DarkClawtooth

Alright this is very good to hear that I have caught someone intrest in this project. I am unskilled at alot of other parts needed to make a decent game. All I have really done is written out the storyline script.

I want to use all modern style stuff, such as modern style tilesets as well as modern style weapons, mainly guns.

I have actually located some tilesets that are all Modern, found them here:
                                                   http://www.teamanti.com/rmxp/

I can be reached through my email, boloodwarrior2@yahoo.com , which is also my screen name for Yahoo messenger.

Oh, and it skipped my mind for a minute but I do in fact have Icons that can be used. all of which are of modern weapons. They just need to be shrunk down a bit in size but Ive got a good 20 to 30 different icons of modern guns

Landith

Alright.
You can contact me on MSN Messenger, which you can use through yahoo messenger.
Which I'm normally always on after school...

landith@hotmail.com is my email

G_G

landith contact me at gameguy27@live.com

I am a good eventer. I know some scripting knowledge. Contact me.  :)

Landith

This is DarkClawtooth's project not mine  :^_^':

But I guess we could work together on some maps since your a good eventer and I suck at eventing...

DarkClawtooth

@ Game Guy, Ya this is my game idea but you can help in the development of it if you wish. I just need to know for sure who is in on thiis with me and whos not

G_G

I'll help with eventing. Yea I noticed it was ur game and I am sorry for the mistake.

DarkClawtooth

alright I am really glad to hear this

Just like anyone else interested you can contact me via my email or yahoo messenger at boloodwarrior2@yahoo.com

Tazero

I can remix sounds What ever you reallyneed except scripting and eventing i can most likely do i hate and suck at char sheets but good with music titles and windowskins ;)

If you were a fish...