Explain your username!

Started by Reno-s--Joker, February 06, 2009, 01:04:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallen Angel X

Well, I wasn't so Japanese obsessed back in the day :^_^': But it's story is very similar to Shdw's xD The difference is, I had just finished watching an episode of digimon O.o The 2 characters I saw where Tikuya(or something like that O.o) and Koji :P

Calintz

Quote....
Now I feel like changing my username... :shifty:

You...BASTARD!! Lol, just joking...
Tikoja. Got's Koja which reminds me of Kudjo, the killer dog, Lol

Aqua

Oh the season where they change themselves into digimon!?!
Kazemon ftw!!! <3

Lol... My go-to-character name for MMOs now is Dikura, but... that brings up weird results in google... XD

Landith

My name came from an online random name generator  :uhm:

Yeah. My old alias was Azriel based on the poke'mon  :haha:
But that was when I was 10

Diokatsu

Digimon! I must say, Kazemon was the coolest Digimon EVER.

Thanks for all the comments everyone, but my name isn't really that original. Standard pseudo-religious stuff I come up with XD Cool about knowing some Latin declensions too!

Calintz

Never really got into Digimon myself...I was a Pokemon kid, Lol.

Landith

Me too, I used to love poke'mon then it became old and the shows changed and it wasn't cool anymore... Oh well.
Sorry for being offtopic...  :^_^':

Reno-s--Joker

QuoteMy name came from an online random name generator  Uhm

LMAO. <3

Who cares about being off topic: POKEMON FTW! <3
I had a major crush on Ash at one stage, I must confess. :shy: But that was also when I was like, 10. Maybe 6, actually. :|

Landith

I didn't know there was poke'mon 245-249 years ago  :V:

Calintz

Yeah...me neither...
But anyway, has anyone played MagnaCarta??(The game where my alias originates)

Reno-s--Joker

Like you wouldn't believe it, Landith! There were REAL Pokemon, roaming the Earth!!!
:xD:

^-^ I actually haven't heard of Magna Carta :bag: - but I want to play it now... :)

Diokatsu

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on February 06, 2009, 11:09:17 pm
I had a major crush on Ash at one stage, I must confess. :shy: But that was also when I was like, 10. Maybe 6, actually. :|

Same, only it was on Misty.

Landith

I used to think Misty was so hott...  :shy:

@Calintz: Nope, what system is it for?

Starrodkirby86

One day I've been gone, and this has turned from <20 to >50 replies. What. The. Heck.

MagnaCarta should be a user here on CP. I would assume the name is from the document back over in Europe or it would be based off the game, yes. But I'm no master of name origins. :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Landith

Are you talking about the magna carta that set up a basic principle for kings?

Starrodkirby86

That's right. It's one of those two that username was based off (Or at least my theory is, it can just be some D & D Nerd thing :P ). Good thing you know your World History. :P

QuoteMy old alias was Azriel based on the poke'mon

Hold on...I don't remember a Pokemon named Azriel. Is that a nickname to one of your Pokemon or the name of your trainer, because the closest thing I can think of from Azriel is Azelf. o_o;

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Landith

Actually I just learned that in class today

It was based off this water type bouncy character. Azumaril I think

Starrodkirby86

Oh right, Azurill. The pre-evolution of Marill. :x

They were introduced in the Third Generation of Pokemon, which was the Hoenn Region. :3

So let's see, are there anymore interesting username origins!?

Reno-s--Joker

^-^ Thanks for keeping us on topic Starrodkirby. :D
Off topic again: Misty is hot. She wears short shorts. :xD: *notices neglect of Brock - LMAO*

Lol... I'm kinda curious if Juan's name IRL is Juan. :haha:

Starrodkirby86

It is. But I shouldn't go all real names here with everything. But I got to say, Juan is indeed epic and awesome that way. 8)

So, is a majority here named off of interests they like, such as games and anime, with exceptions like Blizzard and Fantasist?