Eversion

Started by shdwlink1993, February 06, 2009, 08:59:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

shdwlink1993

Eversion is the cutest little platforming game you've ever seen! :D It's great for the whole family! :D It's not nearly as challenging as I Wanna be the Guy or as long as Cave Story! :) It's just a cute little game about saving the princess and collecting gems. :haha:

See? Cute game!: ShowHide

It's got seven levels, and it's bouncy graphics will leave you happy inside for a long time to come! :D You know it's a great gaming experience because it's even made with the SMILE engine! 8) How much better can you get at being happy than SMILE?!?!? :???:

Just check out the game here: http://zarat.us/tra/offline-games/eversion.html.

PS: Ignore the message at the bottom of the page that the game is "NOT INDICATED FOR CHILDREN OR THOSE OF A NERVOUS DISPOSITION." :<_<: The site likes playing jokes on people. :<_<: Because this game is filled with love and flowers! :D
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

tSwitch

Eversion (mathematics), the process of turning a shape inside out without causing creases; in particular, sphere eversion.

that being said.
I've had this game for a few weeks, it's pretty fun.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

shdwlink1993

I got it this morning (or last night... No sleep... ). And I'm on Level 6. Try playing that at 3:00 in the morning and not scream in absolute terr-

Err, I mean, FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATE RAINBOWS!!! :D
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

winkio

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

Yeah, I'm too bored to play it (I don't know how that works...), but I watched a full walkthru.  Pretty epic.