Boisei0

Started by boisei0, February 07, 2009, 02:27:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

boisei0

Hello, I'm Boisei0
I'm from the Netherlands, so don't be too critical on my English, please, I'm just a scholar (and English teachers at my school are not what they are meant to be!).
I work with RMXP for about twelf weeks now. I've been a moderator on other forums for about a year, so I know how they work.
Nothing more to say...
~Boisei0

Starrodkirby86

Well, that's good you know how the forum systems work and all. I won't see you causing much trouble then. :P At least your English is way better than many, good job on that.

Welcome. :) Twelve weeks isn't a lot, but hopefully you'll stick with it and such, you know? xD

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

Welcome, my friend. Rejoice, for you have come across a land of paradise! Fret not the menial things, we welcome you with open arms!

Aqua

Welcome! :D

If you need help with anything, feel free to ask.

*insert other comments here to make this post longer and more welcoming...*

Hellfire Dragon

February 07, 2009, 05:35:44 pm #4 Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 07:27:03 am by Hellfire Dragon
Hey boisei0, I welcomeeth the to thee great land of the CP
(This is proper english)
:^_^':

Anyway.... have a good time at CP :)

Aqua

Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on February 07, 2009, 05:35:44 pm
Hey boisei0, I welcomeeth the to thou great land of the CP
(This is proper english)

Wrong!!!

'The' should be 'thee.'
'Thou' should be 'thy.'  'Thou' is the subjective case when you needed the possessive.
:)

winkio

Reno-s--Joker

:welcome: to the greatest rpg making place in all of cyberspace!  :D

(:haha: Lol, Aqua - the resident Olde English speaker! <333)

Fantasist

Welcome to CP boisei0 :)
So you're from Netherlands, nice. When I was in the 6th grade (maybe 5th?), a lady from Netherlands used to take classes and she talked about scientists, like the Wright Brothers and Edison. When she left, she gave the whole class chocolates. She DID give us her e-mail ID, but I was a kid, and I didn't know anything about the intermnet. Now I wish I had it. She was nice.

PS: 12 weeks is a good time btw, good luck ;)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Hellfire Dragon

Quote from: Aqua on February 07, 2009, 05:38:55 pm
Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on February 07, 2009, 05:35:44 pm
Hey boisei0, I welcomeeth the to thou great land of the CP
(This is proper english)

Wrong!!!

'The' should be 'thee.'
'Thou' should be 'thy.'  'Thou' is the subjective case when you needed the possessive.
:)

Aw... damn....

FIXED!

Blizzard

:welcome:

I love this smiley. <3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.