Taking a break from RMXP

Started by Fantasist, February 06, 2009, 10:33:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

February 06, 2009, 10:33:26 am Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 11:32:44 pm by Fantasist
About time too. If I don't, things will go downhill real fast. I have a few script requests to complete and after that, POOF! I won't come even close to RMXP anytime soon. I really need a break. I decided to channel that time towards music making. I found comfort with that: no goals, no worries, no multiple things to take care of. Just one thing in mind at a time, and it's really rewarding. I'll probably get back after a couple of months or maybe a year, I really have no idea.

Of course, this doesn't mean I'll leave CP, I instinctively visit this site when I'm bored. I won't be taking any requests or participate in anything much. I'll just linger around.

So that's it. To everyone who I promised scripting help, sorry I delayed things. I'll end everything by this weekend, the next Saturday at most.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Well, completely understandable.  Good luck Fantasist, and see you around. :)

Fantasist

Quote from: Blizzard on February 06, 2009, 10:52:05 am
What about CP Beta? D:

Of course, I'll test CP. I consider it entertainment, not something RMXP related. And I can't possibly miss all the fun :P
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Juan

Hopefully you'll get good at music making :)
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Aqua

Aw... bye bye Fanta... :(

Hope the muses inspire you to make great musics!

Reno-s--Joker

I was about to be very sad, but you deserve it. ^-^
Thanks for all the help and tips you've given me, and have fun with your music making! :D

Calintz

Take care Fantasist...
We will be waiting for your triumphant return old friend...

Diokatsu

I'll see you when you come around again, Fant!

Fantasist

Thanks guys :)
Though, I hope you'll all still be active when I'm back. It's nice to see the familiar folk, you know. Cal, WcW are back. What happened to Nortos though? It'd be cool if he's active again.

Calintz

I have been wondering the same thing, Lol...
Where the hell did Nortos go!? Well, I and WcW come back, and you and Nortos banish. It's ok. It's nature :P

Starrodkirby86

Well, I shouldn't be saying good-bye totally to you, but hopefully you'll still be active here posting on other threads. I mean, you're THE Fantasist. Come on, you've got to stay here.

Now, hopefully your music shall arrive onto the shores of this land. :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Fantasist

QuoteWell, I shouldn't be saying good-bye totally to you, but hopefully you'll still be active here posting on other threads.

For the most part, that's true, I'll still be here :D

Calintz

Blizzard

I'm happy to see that you will be still here and posting even if not RMXP related. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist