{RESOLVED} Flipping an image

Started by blazinhandle, January 20, 2008, 03:08:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

blazinhandle

Anyone know how to flip a bitmap horizontally? I'm trying to set something up that flips an icon horizontally (think left & right handed). Thanks!

Blizzard

If you want to flip a sprite, you have to turn on the @mirror flag. If you want to flip a bitmap, get my DREAM v4.x, because it has methods for mirroring, rotation and other stuff for bitmaps. Just read the ReadMe file and you will be fine. You can find DREAM in (where else than) the Script Database.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

DREAM has methods to flip and rotate bitmaps? Interesting. *goes and checks out*
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

blazinhandle

Fantasist

January 20, 2008, 01:58:29 pm #5 Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 02:07:45 pm by Fantasist
No, that's not it! I always read Readmes, I'm more curious about the Readmes than the actual thing! I just didn't check out DREAM since v3.x, I didn't need it yet.

EDIT: Or was it version 2? I don't remember.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews