Need a fun FREE MMO

Started by G_G, February 11, 2009, 10:44:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

k. so we attack, there's skills. Whats the action like? you've now explained the skill system. and that you attack. is it Action battle system? Tactical? Turn-based?

fugibo

This topic is kinda sucky considering it's nearly 10 pages long 0_0 There's hardly any good information at all.

Sally

yeah information is lacking... i agree. wee should.. .spice it up with information!!! yay information! :)

G_G

http://drift.ijji.com
Drift City is really fun. Thanks for getting me into it sally! xD

godsrighthand

Battles are real time

BEFORE ASKING FOR INFO ASK A DAMN QUESTION >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Here's some info on pets

character attacks enemy--character gets exp, jp--character get pet cards( used for taming creatures )--character tames creature---character summons creature as pet---character kills more---pet gains exp,jp---character can choose which skills pet gains and which items it wears---character can get pets to help fight---different pets have different uses---pets can buff character---pet reaches lvl 50---- pet changes from basic stage to growth stage---pets have 3 stages basic, growth, evo

here's some info on morality

you can any time turn pk mode on or off. If pk mode is off for someone and you pk them then gain IMMORALITY points and doing good stuff will get you MORALITY points. if you get too many immorality pts you will start to lose stats. you can become good again by "praying" or doing good

AS I SAID ASK A DAMN QUESTION
My fav sayings
---My god carries a hammer. Your god died nailed to a tree. Any questions?
---When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
---War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
---I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
---I intend to live forever, or die trying.

Blizzard

*levels up* Damn right. :3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Daxisheart

Talisman online
http://www.talismanonline.com/
Although it's been months/forever since I played it, it was sort of fun and okay. The only reason I stopped playing it cause I'm not a mmo kind of guy.
This is sort of like a runescape that you download, better graphics, and a bit more battle oriented.

Florensia
http://en.florensia-online.com/
I'm playing this right now. You need a good graphics card/driver or something like that, though. It seems to be a basic mmo, but it's pretty fun, and I'm interested in whatever is that sea levels/quests are about...
"Oh hey look godless stuff": ShowHide
What is really, really interesting is that while Abrahamic Christians give so much importance to their own free will, by their very definition of their God they deprive Him of free will.
The concept that He is not human and thus not derive the same morals as us really does not work. If his idea of morality, good or evil, is beyond us, is beyond our comprehension, why should we care? If he judges that not saving a woman from being raped a murdered a moral decision, then we should still trust him?
god i am such an atheist asshole.

I am on such a coolkid atheist rampage this week.

Sally

Quote from: godsrighthand on June 10, 2009, 09:37:32 am
Battles are real time

BEFORE ASKING FOR INFO ASK A DAMN QUESTION >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Here's some info on pets

character attacks enemy--character gets exp, jp--character get pet cards( used for taming creatures )--character tames creature---character summons creature as pet---character kills more---pet gains exp,jp---character can choose which skills pet gains and which items it wears---character can get pets to help fight---different pets have different uses---pets can buff character---pet reaches lvl 50---- pet changes from basic stage to growth stage---pets have 3 stages basic, growth, evo

here's some info on morality

you can any time turn pk mode on or off. If pk mode is off for someone and you pk them then gain IMMORALITY points and doing good stuff will get you MORALITY points. if you get too many immorality pts you will start to lose stats. you can become good again by "praying" or doing good

AS I SAID ASK A DAMN QUESTION

hmm it looks ncie, but i don't like that you lose stats if your evil.

godsrighthand

but you can easily get them back by becoming good again. It added as a punishment to those who keep pking ( i think )
My fav sayings
---When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Vell

fugibo

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 12, 2009, 02:57:39 pm
dumb PKers.

Personally, I think that MMORPGs should have HUGE, COLLOSAL PvP wars, as in, dozens of people fighting at once, taking an entire battlefield. EPIC level PvP, not the sucky crap they have right now.

Vell

would prolly help reduce the numbers of morons who kill low levels cuz they bored and retarded.

godsrighthand

June 12, 2009, 11:04:35 pm #172 Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 11:09:30 pm by godsrighthand
Rappelz has 3 very big arenas and each can fit about 100 or so characters at a time

RF online has huge HUGE wars 3 times a day. They're huge because the rewards they give are great and can be used by all level characters. Thats why even characters as low level as 30 will fight in it

-------------------------------------------
Anarchy Online

I havent played it myself but many people who have say its THE best. Even websites like gamespot etc say it has the potential to be best ever

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchy_Online
http://anarchyonline.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

judging by the above its awesome

AGAIN I HAVEN'T PLAYED IT SO DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS
My fav sayings

Punn

AO is fun, but theres alot of downside to it, leveling can be annoying when you hit 80+ cuz you cant find party members, you cant afford to buy new gears cuz most of em are expensive, so your reduce to buying low lev equips (except for this Hood for Agents, starts low but if you give it money, it gets better and better o_O;;), other then that, just be very social and make friends and maybe hopefully they will allow you to come exp grinding with them.

Subsonic_Noise

I suppose Remexos will be free, and it's already fun^^ So, try Remexos when it's finished.

Starrodkirby86

I guess that means this thread is useless since we now have a 'fun FREE MMO' in the works, eh? :V:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Ryex

I recently discovered Runes Of Magic

pretty good
it has a duel class system so you can combine any two classes ie archer/mage priest/mage warrior/mage knight/mage rouge/mage and can swich your primary and secondary class around in mid game so fairly cool
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

Thanks ryex it does look pretty cool I'll try it out later

winkio

Yeah, I played it a while back.  It's pretty good as far as free MMOs go, but it gets to be all grinding, either quest grinding, kill monsters grinding, or level up skills grinding.

Diokatsu

That's why I always quit every MMO I've played. They ALL have ended up as grinding in some form. :\