Blizz ABS Switch

Started by yuyu, February 13, 2009, 02:52:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yuyu

Hi, i wanna as how do make this:
I kill the monster and active a switch when he die, how do i make this?

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nathmatt

just put action key & it will activate when u kill it
Quote from: Blizzard on February 13, 2009, 02:55:45 pm
RTFM.

Read The Freakin Manual
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

yuyu

I read, but i haven't found anything, i am portuguese, so its more tough for me to find

Landith

I'll show you then...
First Page: ShowHide

Second Page: ShowHide

Now do you understand?

yuyu

When i kill him, he don't active the switch, he dies :O.o:

Landith

yuyu

Calintz

Your code can't be the same, or it would have worked...
Does the script require a new switch for every enemy?? Or can it handle them all at once?

winkio

It is important to note that the event executes upon the enemy's death, that is, the enemy has to die before it can execute its code

legacyblade

it erases the event once the event dies, so you'll have to have another event that'll say something, if I'm correct.

Blizzard

Quote from: Straight from the manual, chapter 3.2.3.
To start the event code of an battler, you only have to kill him. If the battler is an enemy and respawns, the code will be simply executed again if you kill the enemy again. If you want to prevent this, you can simply use a switch. Preconditions work the same way like in normal events.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Karltheking4

Perhaps he isn't using the latest version?

Blizzard

Quote from: Blizzard on January 07, 2008, 06:01:58 pm
The Rules

3. Contrary to popular belief, gravedigging, or posting in an old topic, is for the most part ok.This means as long as your post is relevant and important enough to post in a topic that has been considered dead, it is ok. Unless of course, the topic you're posting in is several months old, then you would be better off just starting your own topic. This also means posting just to say "Cool" or "I agree" or anything else pointless in nature will result in the deletion of the post and/or locking of the topic.