[XP] Blizz ABS Enemy HP Meter

Started by LiTTleDRAgo, February 12, 2011, 09:37:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

I'd just like to note BlizzABS kicks XAS ass around the block and back. Normal BlizzABS naysayers are usually noobs that couldn't event their way out of a wet paper bag. That combo counter in the video is a B-ABS exclusive. The combo system in the video is a B-ABS deviant that turns the ABS into a fighter system... and that's the old version. The new M.A.G. system basically blows XAS and it's lame gradients out of the water. What drago's doing has basically already been done by my staff but without stealing an XAS script just because they have no imagination. Just sayin'... If Blizz and Mog ever had a contest my money is going on Blizz.

Blizzard

I am primarily a programmer, but I also have graphic skills. I've been long enough in game development and have good enough skills in Photoshop to be able to make some really good stuff. After all, if you take into consideration that I made some of the graphics in CP (some animations like the Analyze thing, sprite graphics like the warp portal and misc graphics like the whole menu except the background and the health bars in the monster arena) and that I made this forum skin, your money is well placed on me. >:3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Magus

No doubt, I'd also place my money on blizz. It's one thing after another, dude, blizz, how does it feel to be epic?
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Blizzard

Goooooooooooooooood and sexy. <3

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

The Niche

We have this debate far too many times a week.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Blizzard

There is no such thing as too many times sexy.

Magus

I know I'm posting this a little late, but I have to say this is one of my favorite scripts.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Sin86

I got a question.

I'm trying to make a boss type enemy and I want the boss health meter on but also, the boss has some helpers(regular enemies) by its side. Striking the boss should be the way how to deplete the health meter but if I attack one of the regular enemies helping the boss, a new boss health meter replaces the boss' health meter just for that small enemy and the boss' health meter will contenue back to where it was when I hit the boss again.

So, is there any way how I can make it where just the boss is affected by the health meter without having it affecting the other enemies?

Futendra

November 02, 2011, 04:19:26 pm #48 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 04:53:59 pm by Futendra
It just not at all working, it's not showing anything? I just copied and pasted the script and inserted the graphics to the windowskin folder.

Maybe because its not compatible with the latest Blizz-ABS?

Blizzard

Lol, wasn't this script, like, made specifically for Blizz-ABS?

Quote from: LiTTleDRAgo on February 12, 2011, 09:37:50 pm
Type: Blizz-ABS Plugin

Futendra

Quote from: Blizzard on November 02, 2011, 04:30:53 pm
Lol, wasn't this script, like, made specifically for Blizz-ABS?

Type: Blizz-ABS Plugin

I ment the latest version of Blizz-ABS (Edit now)

Blizzard

November 02, 2011, 05:01:07 pm #51 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 05:03:43 pm by Blizzard
Compatibility

Needs Blizz ABS 2.79 or higher, Works with/without SDK

There shouldn't be much difference in the HUD part of the code between 2.79 and 2.8x.

EDIT: I just checked the code a bit and the code is just minimally changing Blizz-ABS. It's basically changing a bit of code that's been around since 2.0, maybe even 1.x. If this script isn't working for you, you must be doing something horribly wrong. Double check the instructions, maybe you missed something.

LiTTleDRAgo

Quote from: Futendra on November 02, 2011, 04:19:26 pm
It just not at all working, it's not showing anything? I just copied and pasted the script and inserted the graphics to the windowskin folder.

check the script order first, probably you have some script that rewrite Scene_Map below this script

Magus

I used BABS 2.84 and it works perfectly. Like I said in that other posts, this is one of my favorite scripts.

Futendra

Quote from: LiTTleDRAgo on November 03, 2011, 11:13:30 pm

check the script order first, probably you have some script that rewrite Scene_Map below this script

I forgot to rename the images, the images in the post are named aflay and the script uses AF_Lay

BTW: AWESOME SCRIPT, LOVE IT

LiTTleDRAgo

Quote from: Futendra on November 04, 2011, 05:39:59 am

I forgot to rename the images, the images in the post are named aflay and the script uses AF_Lay

there is no AF_Lay in this script, do you mistaken this from Active Action Info?

Futendra

Quote from: LiTTleDRAgo on November 04, 2011, 09:43:53 am
Quote from: Futendra on November 04, 2011, 05:39:59 am

there is no AF_Lay in this script, do you mistaken this from Active Action Info?

Yeps ;P

Well I had the images in the picture folder here than (because I was confused by all your scripts)

MarkHest

December 24, 2013, 03:44:59 pm #57 Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 06:21:59 pm by MarkHest
Legal revival of topic.

The download to the files that are used to make the bar isn't working. Does anyone have a backup? I would make my own graphics but I don't know the dimensions that are used.

EDIT: I looked through the posts and found a demo from a user that had the files. It might worth replacing the download file in the first post with this link I will provide instead. A mod can do this since I haven't seen Littledrago in a while :uhm:

Default Image Download

LiTTleDRAgo