Silent Hill

Started by Fred, January 21, 2008, 08:10:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Who here has played them? I think they are great games and I love all of them. From what I've read it seems most people's favorite is SH2, I like SH3 more, but not by much. I didn't much care for SH1, it got lost alot.

Blizzard

I played SH 1, 2, 3 and 4. I like 3 the most. 2 was cool, but not that scary. It was more mysterious. The 4th one was pretty lame. Not really scary. Although I played the PC conversion. I heard that the origin PS2 is supposed to be much better.

In any case 3 is the best IMO as it continues what was started in 1 which was scary as hell even though the graphics of the PSone are pretty old nowadays.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fred

I played 1 on a PSX emulator. =X
It had all these freaky noises.

My copy of SH2 didn't work right. The only time the sound worked, was when I was near an enemy... so I would be walking, and all of a sudden I hear my footsteps and I think "oh shi~". ;_;
The effect was creepy.

Blizzard

I actually played it emulated as well. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fred

They never made a PC port.

Spoofus

no they was talking about playing it on emulator..

but yeah i liked thses games over all myself i think the series was way more scarier than resident evil...

but if you want to play some freaky games play the fatal frames they can get to you BIG TIME   :o

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Nortos

SH1 was pretty good if played it on PS1 I mean at the time it was only good scary game

Blizzard

January 21, 2008, 07:57:18 pm #7 Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 07:58:25 pm by Blizzard
It scared the shit out of me anyway. I played it like 2 or 3 months ago. Of course I was getting into it. I mean what's the purpose of a horror game if I don't play it after midnight, alone, with my headphones on and really anticipating every moment of the game to maximize the scare fun? Of course, I can say "Haha, look at those graphics, it's not scary at all. And WTF?! Is that supposed to be music?! BOOOOORING!", but then I shouldn't play it in the first place.

Nortos

graphics were good back than though so it was scary