Constructive Critism Needed on T-Screen

Started by Tazero, February 08, 2009, 07:12:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

February 23, 2009, 07:06:36 pm #20 Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 08:23:24 pm by MetaKnight
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on February 23, 2009, 06:49:17 pm
This is talking about your FIRST title screen, not the new one. The Zombie Girl one...

Now why am I answering for Aqua? Because I am...

It sucks.  There, harsh "critism"...  :roll:
Explain
Explanation down there. :)

You betta have the permission of that person... lol
Public domain royalty free
Then that's OK. I can't remember if Public Domain needs to be credited, but I don't think so.

Hm... I don't like the lower quality-ness of the whole thing... like around the edges of her face.  And it really makes the eyes look bad.  Did you just use the paint tool and throw color everywhere?

Internet edditing software www.picnik.com Not low quality just Posterized with more colors

That's nice to know.

The text doesn't really blend well; maybe add a stroke.  Also... Way to go and block her forehead... :'(
Ofcourse it doesn't blend it's Blending is set to Difference
Perhaps you can have some stroke on it or something to make it blend more. A border...Doesn't matter.
That biiiig empty same color space in the middle right is... uber bad.  FIX!!!
Explain graphically please
It's as if you're drawing a cool painting or something, but then there's this empty hole. Like, a giant crowd of everything to the left, and then it's just blank...Then again, this is actually a bad argument Aqua is making and it's OK to have some blank spot like that...at least for this sort of picture; not in other ones, no no.
The logo gets cut off a little bit...
Big whoop?
Don't you want your logo to have screen time!? D: :P

Plus I'm now posting a new version of the third one

Thnx Kirby

If you were a fish...

Calintz