Blizz-ABS Tutorial

Started by Landith, February 22, 2009, 02:48:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Landith

I like the chest one so I'll deffinetly use that one for the events, I'll probably combine events with utilities.

Shadonking

cool, as long as it helped.
:)

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Tazero

February 24, 2009, 08:01:04 pm #22 Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 08:09:17 pm by MetaKnight
I'll contribute some Boss music letsee
Edit: http://www.savefile.com/files/2015847

If you were a fish...

Landith

Thanks I'll check it out when I'm not half asleep...  :<_<:

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Blizzard

*wonders when there will be more*
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Landith

Ahhh, forgot about this topic.
I'll download what I uploaded last and start working on it when I get a few stuff done with Fallen Angel.

A lot has changed with Blizz-ABS since I was last here so I'm going to have to get re-acquainted. I'll try and get it updated soon though.

Blizzard

Sounds great. :) I might add combos about the same time you are done. You could, then, add a combo tutorial.
Also, when you get this half-way done or so, I might sticky the topic along with a link in the Blizz-ABS thread and a link in the newsflash on top. :D

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

*bumps* So you don't forget, Landith. :P

Landith

I haven't forgotten about this lolll
I've just been trying to to get everything compattible with the newest version as the alignment stuff and custom event triggers.
That and I've been trying to map for other games... I haven't had enough time to finish making it compatible just yet.
Expect some progress after I finish getting my life in order again, it's been kinda hectic lately.

So around... a few weeks to a month I should get some progress done :)

Blizzard