What kind of vehicle do you own??

Started by Calintz, February 28, 2009, 12:06:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

February 28, 2009, 12:06:01 am Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 09:56:32 pm by Calintz16438
Make:
Model:
Year:

Let's hear it...What vehicle do you currently own?? Tell us a little bit about it. Does she run good?? Do you have any little problems with it?? How did you get it?? etc...

**If you are feeling ambitious, or if you just don't own a vehicle yet. let us know what kind of vehicle you would like to own...

Calintz - Derek
Make: Jeep
Model: Wrangler Sport
Year: 2002

I got my Jeep Wrangler when my dad bought his new Jeep Rubicon '09. He said that if I paid for the title transfer and picked up some insurance; I could take it off his hands. Needless to say, this is what I did XD. This Jeep is my very 1st vehicle, and I am 100% satisfied with it. She still runs like new, and has a manual transmission.

The only problem with the entire vehicle, is a loose wire on the fan motor. Maybe once a month or so, the heater will stop blowing...All I have to do, is literally "flick" the wire, and the heat kicks back on full power, Lmao XD...

My father takes good care of his possessions, and it was really nice to know where and who I was getting my vehicle from, and knowing exactly how it has been kept over the years. Especially since this was my very 1st vehicle. I picked up insurance from Geico...

**I got a 2002 Jeep Wrangler for $75.00 XD

Pictures
Spoiler: ShowHide

Tazero

Make none
Type none
year none

I'm thirteen so ehh

If you were a fish...

King Munkey

make: mazda
model: protege
year: 1992

it does what i want it to do. get me from a to b. although it doesnt run great. and it smokes alot. my dad is working in it now. but for $750 it isnt a bad car. although i may get another car this summer.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Starrodkirby86

Make: Truck
Model: I can't remember
Year: 1989

Great car; I had fun driving it. It's of the color red, and it's bigger than usual cars of its size (Well, it is a truck). However, there's one thing that I'm not cool about with this truck. Well, the battery has just ran out of juice, and I can't replace it. My truck can't move without its remote controller to work! ;_;

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Calintz

fugibo

Make: Epoch
Model: n/a
Year: n/a

It's kinda fast. The sub-woofers nice.

nathmatt

Make: Ford
Model: Torus
Year: 2000
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=144441137&albumID=618099&imageID=12033686

condition is alright i have some problems with it but all in all gets me to work & other places
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Calintz

Thanks for posting a picture...
I will go take a picture of my Jeep right now XD

Diokatsu

Quote from: WcW on February 28, 2009, 09:34:40 pm
Make: Epoch
Model: n/a
Year: n/a

It's kinda fast. The sub-woofers nice.

LOL

My cousin has an Epoch. It's quite nice, especially the interior. :V:

tSwitch

I own a:

Make: Oldsmobile
Model: Cutlass
Year: '98

it's a nice v6, evergreen, recently got a brand new radio in the thing.
runs like a charm.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Landith

March 05, 2009, 05:24:14 pm #10 Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 05:26:46 pm by Landith
I own a:

Make:  Ford
Model:  Mustang (not a GT)
Year:  2006

A v8 with dual headers;)
Has an amazing sub woofer in it.
Crimson red, although right now it's sitting in the garage, all dirty... >.>
I'm not allowed to drive it until I'm 16 :(

Calintz

Very nice Landith!!
Some pictures would be awesome!!

Landith

Well, my uncle is driving it right now because he crashed his car into a wall and is waiting until it gets out of the shop >.>
But as soon as I get it back I will see if I can get a picture of it, if he doesn't crash it into a wall :roll:

Tazero

Make: Mustang
Model: X....Something
Year: 2009

It's very very slow actually... it doezn't move at all..
It's my model car! :XD:

If you were a fish...

fugibo

Make: Ford
Model: Taurus
Year: 2001

I don't actually own it yet. And it's really sucky. But yeah, 'smine.

Also, I'm over 6'7", so a Taurus isn't exactly my dream car :P

King Munkey

I sold my old car and now i gots me a new one.

Make: Chevy
Model: Cavalier
Year: 2002

It seems to be great I am gonna be getting some nice new tires on it. It runs fantastic. Just bought it about an hour ago. lol. But I have driven it a couple times already. Got it for $3200. Now time for a pic.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Calintz

RoseSkye

I fucking hate everyone in this thread. Fucking.. nice car driving.. douchebags.

fugibo

... you call a 2000 Taurus in crap condition *nice*?

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Tazero

Why hate?
Haters suck!
And you call a model car nice? it's not even finished...

If you were a fish...

RoseSkye

*sniff* Stop picking on me. I'm going to go write this in my blog. *Blasts Hawthorne Heights while slitting wrists*

Chaze007

I drive a
Bicycle.

Actually...more so a
Skateboard.

But the thing I use the most
Are my feet.
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

RoseSkye

Oh I see what you did thar.

My favorite thing to ride is definitely
Your mom

Sally

i dont techally drive these but my bf has them and hes teaching me how to drive in it

Make: Dodge
Model: Neon
Year: dont know

pics:

i like it alot it goes fast.

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Sally

March 22, 2009, 06:36:01 pm #26 Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 06:37:22 pm by Susys
aww the first pic dosnt work...
edit: oh that works...

nice car huh?

Blizzard

I'm gonna get a Mazda 6. The new model looks hawt. :3 I need to earn some money first, though. <_<;

@Sally: It does for me. Nice engine.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

yeah i like the engine to but it cost alot.. lol its pretty much the reason why i dont have my own apartment yet...

Blizzard

Nice, don't you think?

Besides that one I like the 2008 model:

And the 2005 model:

^_^

Sally

Blizzard

Here's another picture.

I'm probably going to get the 2008 model since I like it the most. xD

Sally

Tazero

You can drive?
I thought RGSS scripter has no lives.....

If you were a fish...

Blizzard

March 22, 2009, 07:24:09 pm #34 Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 07:25:36 pm by Blizzard
That's a good one. I have probably five times more life than you do. Sure, I have my hobbies like RMXP, music and digital art. But I also have a job, go to college, go home only for sleep (I spend about 1-4 hours per WEEK at home not sleeping), give extra lessons for money, go out every weekend and loads of other things. Lol, I (technically) don't even have time for a girlfriend.
I've had my license for over 4.5 years now (since in Europe you can't get a license under 18).

Sally

yeah blizz thats alot liek me, exept i dont drive yet and i uhm.... have a bf and im only looking for a job atm...

King Munkey

March 22, 2009, 10:05:36 pm #36 Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 10:06:55 pm by Kingmunkey
I am in a similar situation as the both of you. Except i have a gf and I need a job really bad. My bank account is running dry and i just bought a car but I am home normally at nights and sometimes between classes.

Oh and Blizz those cars are pretty awesome i knew someone who had one and it was pretty sweet. lol

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Valcos

Off Topic: ShowHide
Quote from: WcW on March 10, 2009, 09:47:42 pm

Also, I'm over 6'7", so a Taurus isn't exactly my dream car :P

What the eff! Thats tall, a guy on my football team is just over 6'7... my heads just over his shoulder -_-". He's to tall for a 16 year old. Pancaked his ass in practice tho :evil:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make: Dodge
Model: Challenger
Year: 1969

I dont actually own it but, it is my dream car  :^_^':.

Pic:

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Sally

i would love to have that car.. :) and that year.

King Munkey

@Valcos. My dad has a Plymouth Satellite of that year which is alot similar to that one. Thats his dream car too but he is settling with the next best thing. lol.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

So you all have 4.5 years driving experience?

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

Lol, driving with 14. Were you even able to reach the pedals? xD

King Munkey

Barely.

But really though I have been the same height for the past 4 years so I could reach them.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Tazero

I'm a mathmatician and a succsesor in school, I make music ,art and I draw.....
I'm currently making a book.....
Plus i have a life and you have more possible things you can do cuz of your age blizz! >.<

My dream car:

If you were a fish...

Sally

aww why would you want that? it looks so ugly...

Blizzard

March 23, 2009, 05:26:41 pm #46 Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 05:37:20 pm by Blizzard
Quote from: MetaKnight on March 23, 2009, 04:17:36 pm
Plus i have a life and you have more possible things you can do cuz of your age blizz! >.<

Looks like you have your entire life listed. I only mentioned the rather major parts of mine (not all, mind you). I already made a book, the count of songs I made exceeds 120 (not counting mixes and remixes of other songs) of which I made less than 15 in the last 3 years making over 110 songs in the first 3 years. I still have a lot of time on my hands. Heck, I spent 3 hours playing a game with my friends this evening (H.A.W.X), 3 hours explaining Xintekk how to install a local server, 1.5 hours giving private lessons to that chick, 3 hours in class and the rest of the time passed away as I was doing other stuff like eating or posting here. That has nothing to do with my age.

King Munkey

Quote from: Blizzard on March 23, 2009, 05:26:41 pm1.5 hours giving private lessons to that chick

Should I ask what kind of lessons?  :haha:

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Sally

lol... what kind of lessons could it be that takes 1.5 hours? lol

shdwlink1993

Quote from: Blizzard on March 23, 2009, 05:26:41 pm
I already made a book,

Wait. You've written a book? As in, not the e-book on RGSS???  :o

the count of songs I made exceeds 120 (not counting mixes and remixes of other songs) of which I made less than 15 in the last 3 years making over 110 songs in the first 3 years.

I'd love to hear more of them!

3 hours explaining Xintekk how to install a local server,

Ah, local servers... what fun they are.

1.5 hours giving private lessons to that chick,

Yeah. Private lessons with Blizzard. I already know how this story ends. :naughty:

OH! This topic isn't about Blizzard's amazing accomplishments in life! Oops! xD

I have no car. I also have no license and no permit. And no particular interest in driving. If I wanted to drive, I'd play a racing game. Particularly the ones where you can make yourself invulnerable and not make the enemy cars. That way, I get to go backwards on the track and hit cars at 50 MPH. :evil:
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Chaze007

Quote from: MetaKnight on March 23, 2009, 04:17:36 pm

It's pronounced Successor I'm also good in school. :] I hate math and I'm no Mathematician.

The car I'll own soon is a blue Camero I saw up the road..I'ma check out it's offers first >_>.
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Sally

Blizzard

March 24, 2009, 04:00:56 am #52 Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 04:03:45 am by Blizzard
Quote from: shdwlink1993 on March 23, 2009, 06:40:25 pm
I already made a book,

Wait. You've written a book? As in, not the e-book on RGSS???  :o

I meant the e-book. But what makes it not a real book? Just because I haven't published it through a publisher and it's not printed doesn't mean it's not a book. Also, let's not mention the 40 pages for my diploma thesis, the shitload of documentation in various projects and the 160 pages of TLoL 1's story in German. <_<;

the count of songs I made exceeds 120 (not counting mixes and remixes of other songs) of which I made less than 15 in the last 3 years making over 110 songs in the first 3 years.

I'd love to hear more of them!

Lots of them suck major ass. :P The most recent 14 (album The Storm is coming) are actually good. About 70 of the songs are quite old. I *could* upload them all, though.

1.5 hours giving private lessons to that chick,

Yeah. Private lessons with Blizzard. I already know how this story ends. :naughty:

O_o;;; I'm trying to behave myself. Really! :O

@Sally: I agree. o.o; I don't wanna talk about my life. I don't have the days of time for that. xD

So, the Mazda 6 is the car I wanna buy. But my dream car would be a Lamborghini Gallardo. <3 Somewhere inbetween I'd like to have a Lotus Exige. xD

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Starrodkirby86

And somehow I think that 'Wild, Wonderful' slogan there on the license plate is something to signify something much more than just the car or Virginia... *shudder*

That's a great license plate however. West Virginia, eh? Better go put that on your car now. Haha...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Tazero

If you were a fish...