What kind of vehicle do you own??

Started by Calintz, February 28, 2009, 12:06:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

So you all have 4.5 years driving experience?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

Lol, driving with 14. Were you even able to reach the pedals? xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

King Munkey

Barely.

But really though I have been the same height for the past 4 years so I could reach them.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Tazero

I'm a mathmatician and a succsesor in school, I make music ,art and I draw.....
I'm currently making a book.....
Plus i have a life and you have more possible things you can do cuz of your age blizz! >.<

My dream car:
Spoiler: ShowHide

If you were a fish...

Sally

aww why would you want that? it looks so ugly...

Blizzard

March 23, 2009, 05:26:41 pm #46 Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 05:37:20 pm by Blizzard
Quote from: MetaKnight on March 23, 2009, 04:17:36 pm
Plus i have a life and you have more possible things you can do cuz of your age blizz! >.<

Looks like you have your entire life listed. I only mentioned the rather major parts of mine (not all, mind you). I already made a book, the count of songs I made exceeds 120 (not counting mixes and remixes of other songs) of which I made less than 15 in the last 3 years making over 110 songs in the first 3 years. I still have a lot of time on my hands. Heck, I spent 3 hours playing a game with my friends this evening (H.A.W.X), 3 hours explaining Xintekk how to install a local server, 1.5 hours giving private lessons to that chick, 3 hours in class and the rest of the time passed away as I was doing other stuff like eating or posting here. That has nothing to do with my age.

King Munkey

Quote from: Blizzard on March 23, 2009, 05:26:41 pm1.5 hours giving private lessons to that chick

Should I ask what kind of lessons?  :haha:

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Sally

lol... what kind of lessons could it be that takes 1.5 hours? lol

shdwlink1993

Quote from: Blizzard on March 23, 2009, 05:26:41 pm
I already made a book,

Wait. You've written a book? As in, not the e-book on RGSS???  :o

the count of songs I made exceeds 120 (not counting mixes and remixes of other songs) of which I made less than 15 in the last 3 years making over 110 songs in the first 3 years.

I'd love to hear more of them!

3 hours explaining Xintekk how to install a local server,

Ah, local servers... what fun they are.

1.5 hours giving private lessons to that chick,

Yeah. Private lessons with Blizzard. I already know how this story ends. :naughty:

OH! This topic isn't about Blizzard's amazing accomplishments in life! Oops! xD

I have no car. I also have no license and no permit. And no particular interest in driving. If I wanted to drive, I'd play a racing game. Particularly the ones where you can make yourself invulnerable and not make the enemy cars. That way, I get to go backwards on the track and hit cars at 50 MPH. :evil:
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Chaze007

Quote from: MetaKnight on March 23, 2009, 04:17:36 pm

It's pronounced Successor I'm also good in school. :] I hate math and I'm no Mathematician.

The car I'll own soon is a blue Camero I saw up the road..I'ma check out it's offers first >_>.
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Sally

Blizzard

March 24, 2009, 04:00:56 am #52 Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 04:03:45 am by Blizzard
Quote from: shdwlink1993 on March 23, 2009, 06:40:25 pm
I already made a book,

Wait. You've written a book? As in, not the e-book on RGSS???  :o

I meant the e-book. But what makes it not a real book? Just because I haven't published it through a publisher and it's not printed doesn't mean it's not a book. Also, let's not mention the 40 pages for my diploma thesis, the shitload of documentation in various projects and the 160 pages of TLoL 1's story in German. <_<;

the count of songs I made exceeds 120 (not counting mixes and remixes of other songs) of which I made less than 15 in the last 3 years making over 110 songs in the first 3 years.

I'd love to hear more of them!

Lots of them suck major ass. :P The most recent 14 (album The Storm is coming) are actually good. About 70 of the songs are quite old. I *could* upload them all, though.

1.5 hours giving private lessons to that chick,

Yeah. Private lessons with Blizzard. I already know how this story ends. :naughty:

O_o;;; I'm trying to behave myself. Really! :O

@Sally: I agree. o.o; I don't wanna talk about my life. I don't have the days of time for that. xD

So, the Mazda 6 is the car I wanna buy. But my dream car would be a Lamborghini Gallardo. <3 Somewhere inbetween I'd like to have a Lotus Exige. xD

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Starrodkirby86

And somehow I think that 'Wild, Wonderful' slogan there on the license plate is something to signify something much more than just the car or Virginia... *shudder*

That's a great license plate however. West Virginia, eh? Better go put that on your car now. Haha...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Tazero

If you were a fish...