Did God create Earth in DOS???

Started by Blizzard, January 21, 2008, 03:14:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

January 21, 2008, 03:14:30 pm Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 03:15:11 pm by Blizzard
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spoofus

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

Vell

LOL

ITS HILARIOUS

PERFECT

I'm Atheist.

Nortos

same...we have had this convo like 8 times lol

Lost_Hope

Spoiler: ShowHide
i take much offend by that...although i have done things agiants god....

Lore

Lol that was funny XD

>Destroy Earth. Please Confirm
**COMPUTER DOWN**

Owned lol
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Vell

lol god hath been pwnt by faulty computering

Sally

thats impossable kuz iwthought earth there will be no DOS... :P

Nortos

Valcos

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Sally

god's DOS?... god's DOS is not DOS its G-DOS-O-DOS-D

Valcos

February 18, 2008, 12:32:40 am #13 Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 12:34:04 am by Valcos
 ??? You just confused me even more!  ???

Edit: Wait is DOS that really old way of the computer when you dont even use the mouse?
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Blizzard

In fact you were able to install a mouse driver in DOS. And yes, before Windows there was DOS.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GAX

DOS was Microsoft's original operating system, upon which the first few releases of windows (3.1, 95, 98, ME) were built upon.  This is honestly good for a good laugh.  I'm not atheist and at the same time this just gives me a good kick.  Good job on this find Blizzy.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

fugibo

I'm a Chrsitan, but still, I can picture God having to fool with our crap for hours on end to get it to work, not because he's stupid, because we made Hell in a box when we made DOS.

legacyblade

I loled like heck. I'm highly religious, but I still find it funny.

Dragonmanb

This is so funny couse i have some DOS training.
Project Pokemon Academy

Embrace nothing. If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your father, kill your father. Only live your life as it is, not bound to anything.
Said by the best monk ever