Did God create Earth in DOS???

Started by Blizzard, January 21, 2008, 03:14:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

I looked at this, but I never posted in it! What the heck, I should punish myself. It was very long to survive through that whole wipeout, so I quit in the middle. But the parts I did see were funny. I guess God isn't as techno-savvy as other stuff.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

I showed this to Blizz in a chat but he was like "Oh I saw that"

DOS == Epic Fail

well maybe

How can anyone who's experienced the Fail that is DOS, religious or not, not laugh!!!

radha2g

jejejeje
it was really funny at the beggining... and at the end also, the middle part was just repetitive but hey thats how real life is anyway

Starrodkirby86

Hey...Who actually watched the thing from beginning to the end? After shame or something I kind of closed the window... :=: If you did watch all of it, how much length is it?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Diokatsu

I didn't watch it all either im afried..it was funny  but i grew lazy

radha2g

August 10, 2008, 12:44:21 pm #25 Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 12:47:49 pm by radha2g
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 10, 2008, 11:13:37 am
Hey...Who actually watched the thing from beginning to the end? After shame or something I kind of closed the window... :=: If you did watch all of it, how much length is it?

I did, but I don't know how long is it.
I don't care to joke about this kind of things, since is funny as hell (?).

*   Picks up chronometer

uff... 8 minutes long, thats a lot
But, like i said, the best part was the beginning and the ending. The middle part was just plain boring IMO.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: radha2g on August 10, 2008, 12:44:21 pm
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 10, 2008, 11:13:37 am

I did, but I don't know how long is it.
I don't care to joke about this kind of things, since is funny as hell (?).

*   Picks up chronometer

uff... 8 minutes long, thats a lot
But, like i said, the best part was the beginning and the ending. The middle part was just plain boring IMO.
Thanks for timing...Power up for you. ^^

I never seen the ending (Obviously), but I definitely have seen the beginning and that was amusing. Might as well just leave the thing on through the whole time and then just wait until the ending. Heh. XD

Diokatsu

* Diokatsu watches whole thing

*snore**wakes up*

OHH!!! It was great :V

shdwlink1993

I watched it all... But, you can also just open the source and read it... :P
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Diokatsu

Vell

shdwlink1993

Comprehensive Instructions on viewing source

Mozilla Firefox: Click View, then Page Source, or just use Control+U.

Internet Explorer: Click View, then Source.

Opera: Click View, then Source, or just use Control+U.

Hope that helps! :P
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Diokatsu

AHJHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Too complex, Ima never gonna figure this out!!!!! :V

Vell

Valcos

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya