{RESOLVED} CRLS Compatible with RTAB?

Started by icecold49, January 21, 2008, 09:10:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

icecold49

Can someone please help me out? I'm trying to get my RTAB script to work with the CRLS script but when I go into battle, the Soul Rage bar doesn't appear and all of the CRLS funcitons don't work. I'm using SDK 2.2 if that has anything to do with it. I would really appreciate it if someone helped solve my problem.
Thanks. :)

Nortos

it isn't compatible the latest version Blizz made one compatible for GAX's game but it's an older version and I think it had lots of bugs you'll have to ask GAX or Blizz if you want that version

Fantasist

And that version doesn't work either cause GAX gave up on RTAB for the time being, his latest demo doesn't have RTAB, remember?
CRLS isn't compatible with RTAB and SDK might be a problem. Wait, how did RTAB work with SDK? Anyway, this goes into RGSS section. *moves*
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

I haven't had the time to make CRLS compatible with RTAB yet and I have exams this and the next week. Please bear with me.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GAX

RTAB was more trouble than it's worth.  I'm getting more headway in because it's easier to manage speed in battle now for each character, and that I'm getting ready for something completely different.  I've been working well without the RTAB, but I think it's about time I modified the DBS to my own liking a little more, although it's probably just going to be simple stuff, or I'll wait and see if Blizzard releases a look-alike of the CPCBS or something else, I'm not sure yet.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

CPBS won't be released most probably.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

yeah it's awesome though I love the layout

icecold49

Thanks for your comments and for taking my problem into consideration. I am willing to scrap RTAB for now because my story in my game kinda' depends on the CRLS. Transforming into creatures is what makes my main character different from all the other characters after all. Also, I was wondering if anyone knows a different limit break/overdrive system that is compatible with RTAB. Btw Blizzard, I don't think the SDK affects the CRLS at all.

Thanks again for any future comments :)

Blizzard

If I'm not wrong I have tested an earlier version of CLRS with the SDK and it worked fine, I'm not entirely sure, though, could have been another script. xD
Anyway, this is one of the things that are high on my priority list and as soon as I fine the time I will make it compatible.

Nortos

I am using SDK 2.3 :( because I had like two scripts that require it I'll probably get rid of it l8er but SDK 2.5 and below if I remember is when it still doesn't screw scripts with SDK requirements, I use lots of scripts and they work fine e.g CRLS a battler animation system, screen shot transition, lockpick system, all mogs menus which I'm gonna edit l8er., UMS, particle system, addons and cross commands battle system I haven't come across anything in the SDK being troubling

Blizzard

SDK 1.x was pretty good in comparison to 2.x. None the less, SDK screws up compatibility pretty hard. Only a few of the better scripters who do not use SDK have their scripts made compatible with SDK anyway.

Nortos

yeah, it's only the particle engine I think that needs it I'm pretty sure, I'm gonna change that anyway when get time to the new beta one FTS told me about and than might have a look at the Mode7 on rpgrev

icecold49

Okay, I have decided to scrap RTAB because the CRLS script is too good to pass (ty blizz for this 1). However, as soon as there is a RTAB compatible version of CRLS, i'll definitely get the RTAB back on. Just thought you should know. Thanks for da help. L8r :P