Help Save Snow Kitties

Started by Zylos, March 07, 2009, 07:52:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Zylos

Snowleopard.org has been trying to help raise money and awareness to help save the endangered snow leapords. And now, they need your help. The Kearsley fund is donating $2 to their support for every person who signs up to their emailing list. It's a worthy cause, simple, and entirely free. Plus, if you don't want them sending you anything, just make a second email account and use that.

http://www.snowleopard.org/

QuoteSign up today and tell your friends. For every new subscriber, the Kearsley Fund will donate $2 to the Snow Leopard Trust.

Help save the snow kitties! :3
This is looking at you especially, Namkcor.

Starrodkirby86

March 07, 2009, 08:35:49 pm #1 Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 08:38:04 pm by Starrodkirby86
Shouldn't this (adorably) be in Advertisements? I mean, sure it's awesome and all, but the main point of this is to get us to check out an outside site for something...

Of course, I'm signing up. :3 <3

(I'm leaving this up to other moderators to take care of, my mind is off in thinking where this should go)

Edit: Done. :3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

Zylos

Excellent! Every little bit helps, and if we get the message around to enough people, we'll slowly be able to see some larger numbers donated to them. :)

Blizzard

Yes, it is advertisement. :/ Except if you start a discussion on it. I'll leave it here for now. I'll rely on my mods to move it later if the thread doesn't turn into a discussion.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Because we're all too lazy to move this thread, we might as well discuss about snow leopards...

So, who thinks this animal is just adorable? And why isn't there a Polar Bear fund!? :V:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

I love cats by default so this is yet another flushy-wushy-cutie kitty. :D As you said, adorable. That word suits best. :xD:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Tazero

I love deh kitties
are snow lepeords dangerous like will it eat you? :???:

If you were a fish...