Tool/Program needed

Started by Viviatus, March 09, 2009, 03:32:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fugibo

I assume also that it takes apart a GIF file, but since nothing in the post actually indicates what it does other than export a single file, I haven't a clue.

Jackolas

March 09, 2009, 08:50:18 pm #21 Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 03:11:18 am by Jackolas
for the peep that don't understand it yet

it takes multiple pictures (lose png files)
and make 1 png file like an animation file (the 1 you use for effects in your games)

for example:  30 lose single part png files can be created into 1 animation file that rmxp can use to create battle animations

edit: fixed it

G_G

thank you jackolas but not thank you for saying Imma less smart peep :V:

fugibo

Ah, I see. I thought that this bypassed your program, not aided it x|

Jackolas

Quote from: game_guy on March 09, 2009, 08:51:18 pm

srry m8.. fixed it...
had a long day yesterday and after a 5 hour meeting with the other leaders of my on-line community I was kinda short tempered.

Fantasist

March 10, 2009, 12:10:32 pm #25 Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 03:54:47 pm by Fantasist
Glad you like it ^_^

QuoteThere could still be trouble with large sheets; the game might freeze with a "Script is hanging" error. If you have this problem, I need to remake this using RMVX.

I still have the feeling it'll happen to someone somewhere... I think I'll do this with the RMVX engine and release it. Thanks everyone :)

EDIT:

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=3020.new#new
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

G_G

Quote from: Jackolas on March 10, 2009, 03:18:09 am
Quote from: game_guy on March 09, 2009, 08:51:18 pm

srry m8.. fixed it...
had a long day yesterday and after a 5 hour meeting with the other leaders of my on-line community I was kinda short tempered.

I was just kidding anyways hence the :V: meaning sarcasm I think :P but yea its all good I was just kidding xD