Blizzard's music gone?

Started by Blizzard, March 09, 2009, 11:26:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Alright, there's something going on. :X I deleted "The Storm is coming" from this server. Why? Because I will try to make a contract with a publisher. All those of you that have my songs, consider yourself lucky. xD But seriously, please don't give away my music. I gave the songs for free download and you all can keep the songs without buying my CD or whatever. But from now on I'm not giving it away anymore and I ask you not to do it either. It might become illegal after all. xD

Of course all my older songs are still free to download.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

Hellfire Dragon

Glad I downloaded it las week, or the week before, I forget :P Anyway congrats Blizz :)

Lost_Hope

don't have to worry about me! :) I'm not a big techno dude

Blizzard

Lol! Which two songs do you guys think I should sent in as demos? I can't decide between "Can you hear the Silence", "Re-Birth", "Future 3000" and "Purification".

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

Future 3000 was awesome so almost definetly that one, I really liked the 2hard4u remix as well. Can you hear the silence was cool too ;)

Reno-s--Joker

;) Good luck with the contract, Blizzard! I know that when I heard your music I thought it was of a professional sort of standard. :D

To be honest I liked more of your old tracks, but that's just me and my weird taste in music. I haven't heard Re-Birth but of the other three I think I like "Can You Hear the Silence" the best. It's very close though. D:

winkio

I think I only ever listed to one or two...  oh well, good luck with all this :)

tSwitch

I don't have any of them =x

oh well, gotta wait for the pro release then.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Blizzard

It's probable that I'll need a new artist pseudonym. :X I was thinking of "Blizzard Pure", "Blizzard Zero" or "Blizzard Fusion". What do you think about them? I kinda like "Blizzard Fusion". Anybody has another idea?

DeathLock

Tazero

Blizzard Bananza(Arrrrreeeeeeeeeba!)
Blizzardia

If you were a fish...

Blizzard

I'm keeping "Blizzard". I'm just adding a new word behind. And for god's sake a real and not stupid word, Meta. I'm not a 14 year old virgin.

Zylos

That's right. Blizzard's a 22 year old virgin. :V:

I unfortunately missed all of the songs, so I gotta wait for the "official version". ._.

wolfi--

Blitzard

Well, Blizzyboy, I have the songs and you can trust me...I won't give them to anybody.

You know
unless I've already given them and gotten money :V

Blizzard

You're selling my songs? o.o; I WANT MY SHARE! >8U

wolfi--

Haha, unwise child..
Thats like saying, "You're robbing me! Atleast spare my gold watch!"
* wolfi-- starts counting the piles of cash.

Subsonic_Noise

Your name isn't blizzard anymore, so how about:

"Asshole Fusion"
"Asshole Zero"

XDDD

Starrodkirby86

You shouldn't forget the name "Asshole Pure", which sounds way better with the adjective before it..."Pure Asshole".

Zero works too...since that's an Adjective...(Zero Asshole) But it kind of sounds odd. D:

Any updates with the music industry?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).